Thread Back Search

Iran to get its own Come Dine With Me

• ThE MaStEr
    2010-10-04

• Iran to get its own Come Dine With Me

on Mon, 10/04/2010 - 04:15

ITV Studios sells hit cookery format to Iran's Marjan, Ireland's TV3 and Cyprus's CYBC

ITV Studios has sold the Come Dine With Me format to Iran, but will produce the show in London with expats.

The Iranian version of the cookery competition format, shown on Channel 4 in the UK, is to be broadcast by Marjan Television Network on new channel Manoto 1. The new channel is scheduled to launch at the end of the month and Marjan has ordered 30 episodes of Come Dine With Me.

ITV Studios has also signed deals with broadcasters in Ireland and Cyprus, bringing the number of countries making their own versions of the format up to 30.

Ireland's TV3 has also ordered 30 local episodes of the show, which will be produced by ITV Studios, while Cyprus's public broadcaster CYBC has signed for 65 episodes. The show will be made by CYBC's in-house production team and will air in early 2011.

ITV Studios has also signed a multi-year extension with Channel 4 for new daytime and prime-time episodes of Come Dine With Me.

"Come Dine With Me continues to prove its popularity on the international stage, increasing audience shares and becoming a long-term schedule fixture in many territories," said the ITV Studios director of global television distribution, Tobi De Graaff. "This proven global success combined with its extremely efficient and cost-effective production has created a very popular and trusted format for international broadcasters to commission."

من مواضيعى فى المنتدى

HDVB CardSharing Gbox/CCcam/Newcamd/Twin Client/Server v1.2.9

New TRRPlugin v2.0 R011

Film1 and MGM sign pay-TV partnership

E2-satellites-xml 14-06-2011

TMSoftcam 24-02-2011

Minicats Key Bundle 1/12/2012

Norwegian launch for Viasat Hockey

GP3.MOD-dm800-20111023-Sim2#84-riyad66.nfi

مواضيع متشابهة

قنوات MI-TV&Iran Music على الهوت بيرد 13

جديد قمر هوتبيرد قناة IRAN M One TV