Thread Back Search

Severina Pascu takes the helm at UPC Romania

• ThE MaStEr
    2010-11-11

• Severina Pascu takes the helm at UPC Romania

By Robert Briel
    Published: November 11,

Severina Pascu
    Severina Pascu, the current CFO of UPC Romania will assume the position of Managing Director, UPC Romania, as of January 1, 2011. Ms. Pascu replaces the current MD, Jack Mikaloff, who will retire at the end of 2010.

Jack Mikaloff, MD of UPC Romania said: “I am proud of this team and I know it will be in capable hands going forward. I am happy to have Severina as my successor. She is a remarkable leader and has been instrumental to the development of UPC over the last 3 years. I’m sure that the people behind this company will continue to exceed objectives and make new breakthroughs under her leadership.”

Jack Mikaloff assumed the Managing Director position of UPC Romania in 2008; before that time he held various positions at Liberty Global and its predecessor companies, including the management of UPC Business Services and UPC France.

Gene Musselman, President and Chief Operating Officer of UPC Broadband, said in a statement: “Jack has been a good friend and a first class operator, staying the course in various demanding assignments for the company. His talents will be missed but I respect his decision after a career of forty years and more than a decade of dedication to our group. With Severina we will have an experienced cable veteran with strong knowledge of the local market.”

Severina Pascu has been CFO of UPC Romania since 2008. Between 2005 and 2008 she worked as Director Corporate Finance CAIB Romania, one of the leading investment banks in central Europe. Between 2000 and 2005 she worked for the American cable company Metromedia International, holding several senior positions in Romania and UK. She started her professional career in 1996 with KPMG working in Romania and UK. Severina is an Economist and graduated at the Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies.

من مواضيعى فى المنتدى

Cas-data 10.11.2011

Enigma1 Hispasat Settings by Mega 17.10.2010

Update Boblight-Enigma2 0.5r6

Humax key Bin 26-08-2011

Merlin 3_dm800 Sim2.01_SSL 84B_CCcam2.30_By Abdonfa3if

GEMİNİ 4.70 NoTimeBomp DM500 CCcam 2.2.1 BARON

تحميل بلجن Gemini3.2 v0.76

فيد جديد "06 dh 3634" @42°e 11483v3200

مواضيع متشابهة

UPC Romania targets kids

CME launching Acasa in Romania