Thread Back Search

StreamMeNG HD 1.1.2 Final 5281 15.03.12

• ThE MaStEr
    2012-03-15

• StreamMeNG HD 1.1.2 Final 5281 15.03.12

كود:
    Hot Fix: Unfortunately, there were still some problems with the mini-telly, especially when moving, I could but only after the
    Yesterday Windows Update reproduce.
    This version includes all fixes from 1.1.1 Final and therefore be listed again.

I have looked at the interaction between StreamMeNG game and the mini-installer carefully reviewed.
    Incidentally, I have sometimes made the mini-telly.

Bug fixes:
    * After switching to the mini-telly is now again used the correct ratio Ascpect.
    * I have BZG. many "images (particularly E1)" a few safety measures taken, in part because unclean
    XML code on the WEB-IF is delivered.
    * WIX Installer: Unfortunately, the menu-links were not yet adapted to the new folder structure, fixed (THX Grizzly).
    * Installer: Will start the mini-installer should now always the UAC come up, he just simply needs admin rights
    and even under x64.
    * Taskbar menu: Run as Admin StreamMeNG should go back now (THX Grizzly)
    * The mini-telly is now running smoother for SD channels.
    * The mini-telly lüppt now back below the 7020 (ENIGMAI) (THX @ aticio)
    * The mini-telly no longer lubricates the main application.
    * Mini-telly: Some bugs are fixed in the Beutzerführung.
    * Mini-telly: The formats small, medium, normal, and should now be large even if the mini-telly comes from the fullscreen mode does not
    Problems are more that Hauptapplikatiosfenster is brushed again.
    * Receiver Settings: Enables you StreamMe the "System Startup" it should go now.
    * Automatic software update should now go at the start of StreamMeNG (also x64).
    * Threading issues are resolved in the LEDs.
    * Start / Stop media server should now go back without any problems.
    * DBOX: start / stop grave server should now go back without any problems.
    * The mounting / out of the mini-telly should no longer cause a crash. ([email protected].)
    * Any possibly "brush problem" in the list box is fixed. ([email protected].)
    * For a new installation is taken over the volume in the mini telly instead of minutes now with Max. ([email protected].)
    * Fix in the road construction, unfortunately, was moved into range 3 projects, the current "development-SDK", of course, is rubbish ...
    * When a recording will be displayed in the status bar, the stream rate.
    * Mini-telly: the calculation of the window size in fullscreen mode was utter rubbish, I should be fixed. (THX @ Super Beamer)
    * Mini-telly: When moving, it should no longer come to crash (THX @ OA).
    * Minor GUI fixes.

New features:
    * E2: fails read the ends of the PID on the WEB-IF (image error), now the stream is scanned directly.
    * I am the splash screen during application startup have been completely revised. SPECIAL THX @ SwennaDeluxe for the great pictures!!
    * New program logo. (THX Grizzly)
    * The splash images are now adapted to the size of the Slpash screens. (THX Grizzly)

* Tested under XPx86, and WIN7x86 Win7x64 with VMware ® Workstation 8.0.1 build-528 992 by 1 and 2 cores per CPU, each
    in German and English.

Feedback is always welcome, of course,

Thx Marta.pfahl

من مواضيعى فى المنتدى

OoZooN Image dm7020hdv2 update 8-12-2013

Viasat signs VOD deal with LG

احدث توليفة للدريم بوكس هوتبيرد,متحرك الانيجما E2 بتاريخ اليوم 23-03-2011 Vhannibal Setting E2

Last Data Full For All Cristor 20.03.2012

Tiger official softcam 11-08-2011

A Harrow man who was thrown in jail for six months for fraudulently filming Hollywood films at a Vue cinema

iCVS-Image-DM 8000 09/01/2011

CCcam.channelinfo Creator v1.3

مواضيع متشابهة

StreamMeNG 1.0.0 Final

StreamMeNG 0.98 Final