Enigma 2 Nightly Build 1.2.0 Cuberevo 9000

• ThE MaStEr
    2011-04-05

• ENIGMA 2 for all Cuberevo-digital (old DGStation named) products:
    - cuberevo-100hd
    - cuberevo-mini-fta (cuberevo-200hd)
    - cuberevo-250hd (ipbox-91hd)
    - cuberevo-mini (ipbox-900hd)
    - cuberevo-mini2 (ipbox-910hd, cuberevo-3000hd, madtek-3000hd)
    - cuberevo-2000hd
    - cuberevo-9500hd (cuberevo-7000hd)
    - Cuberevo (ipbox-9000hd rel1 and rel2)

Coder: Tideglo

First boot take a little bit much more than a normal boot, so wait until you can see the bandeau bar (the one with infos on current channel) on the tv screen.

---------
    HISTORY:
    ---------

release 1.2.0
    - fixed green button for aspect ratio options
    - fixed extended audio selection
    - fixed hdd mounting point on /media/hdd
    - fixed no audio over HDMI on few receivers model with PCM audio-type
    - fixed few incompatibility issues for some cuberevo-100hd, cuberevo-250hd and cuberevo-mini2
    - fixed rewind and fast forward using numbers on .ts files (1,3,4,6,7,9)
    - fixed timeshift (now seems working ok, let me know if you find more problems)
    - fixed dvd player

Enjoy it! Tideglo

release 1.1.1
    - fixed the bug that causes crashing on enigma2 during pixellation/freeze (call it as you like)
    - fixed network setup crashes with standard skin
    - fixed green button-aspect ration function
    - updated to 02/01/2011 enigma2 cvs
    - fixed no audio on channel switch on few cases (i can't fully test this, so report if it happens again)
    - fixed audio crop on some televisions (when you hear crop-crop-crop on channel switching)
    - added support for AVS file codec
    - many other fixes for better code and stability and to prevent crashes

I made a full reset of the buglist (because of the new structure), so start thinking like the needs to report also old bugs if you find them again

Enjoy it! Tideglo

release 1.0.3
    - fixed starting of the network
    - fixed 1080i freezing (back to old driver)

Enjoy it! Tideglo

release 1.0.2
    - fixed "tvguide" plugin, it is running again
    - fixed Subtitles during live TV
    - fixed some bugs during playback
    - fixed Network setup crash
    - fixed ffw and rev buttons on Mediaplayer
    - fixed IP getting through DHCP
    - fixed a bug on getting properly the DNS
    - applied run level boot system (so now we will have a better unix like system)
    - fixed 100hd RCU keymap
    - Fixed GS when Teletext is invoked an no tuner is configured
    - Certain video buffer strides cause video pipeline underflows
    - CVBS Chroma voltage levels are too low
    - some mkv compatibility fixes (MP2 audio, AAC and some other audio/sync compatibility)
    - some subtitles (ass, srt) compatibility fixes
    - fixed a bug during decoding on 720p channels
    - fixed some bugs during decoding on 1080i channels
    - fixed wss over scart for 4:3 and 16:9 channels
    - fixed some HDMI and scart compatibilities with signals on some TVs
    - fixed: if teletext crashes then you can quit with EXIT button (no more teletxt or power/standby button are used,
    only exit button works to prevent from unwanted exits)
    - fixed teletext output when division on screen is choosen
    - fixed timeshift (now should work better)
    - fixed button abc (1 and 2 key button on remote controller) when "all channels" selection box is running
    - fixed DVDplayer crash when started with HD skins (it still crashes with HD skins on exit, i still don't know why Enigma 2 Nightly Build 1.2.0 Cuberevo 9000 )

- a user reported this bug: "please check the DVB-C tuner driver. There is a small bug.
    I'am not the only one with this problem and its not an Signal Problem. Sometimes after switchin the cahnnel there comes the Message Tuning failed but after 5-15 Seconds the picture come.
    I know there are not many people how use Dforum-C but in Germany are many peoble have this problme. It seams that the cpu is overload when i switch one some transponders."
    Please test and report if it's ok or not (i can't test dforum-c). Thanks.

Enjoy it! Tideglo

release 1.0.0
    - enabled movie-list menu also on 100hd, 200hd, 250hd (press PLAY button instead of FILE on other receivers)
    - fixed some playback bugs
    - updated crossepg patches (compatible with last crossepg version)
    - fixed some CI-CAM compatibility
    - first try to fix TimeZone bug (time should be always ok now, standby and running mode)
    - unicable is now more customizable (check enigma2 configuration)
    - synced enigma2 with 29/10/2010 cvs

Enjoy it! Tideglo

release 0.9.9
    - added cuberevo-100hd support
    - updated enigma2 cvs
    - first try of improving system stability

Enjoy it! Tideglo

release 0.9.8
    - fixed Scart/NTSC, HDMI/480i60, HDMI/480p60 resolutions (let me know if they are working ok or not,
    here i can't test perfectly NTSC standard, but seems working good)
    - fixed grey screen of death
    - fixed some compatibility of HDMI video output
    - fixed the switching between certain 1080p modes unreliable
    - fixed YCbCr to full range RGB conversion
    - sometimes happened that screen can get hidden when switching between modes that do not change the resolution
    - some rescale improvements
    - fixed some downscale bugs
    - fixed some artifacts cases when stopping playback (need to test more about it)
    - first try for audio clock initial setup for HDMI compatibility (people who are using Samsung's TVs and
    have had problems with audio throught HDMI should let me know if there are improvements)
    - fixed the bug where non-linear video zoom fail all over on (now it works good let me know how do you feel it)
    - fixed a wmv bug
    - fixed an alignment problem on DVD-player
    - updated cross epg changes (now you should be able to use latest cross-epg version)
    - minor bug fixes

Enjoy it! Tideglo

release 0.9.7
    - enabled the possibility to use "openvpn --auth-user-pass FILE" command
    - update openvpn to last stable release (it should solve problems on connection timeout)
    - fixed the bug on recordings playback
    - fixed RGB green color on Scart
    - fixed AutoSwitch on Scart (so you can set if enable it or not in the enigma2 menu, this is not true
    if the receiver is in standby mode: this means you will have always the signal trhought TV scart if something connected to the VCR Scart)
    - fixed widesignal over the Scart connector
    - fixed Scart's signals on cuberevo-250hd
    - some other fixes on Scart to send the good signal to let other devices know that a signal is present
    - fixed a bug on tuxtxt
    - fixed the bug: channel name on front display when standby mode active in some casual cases
    - fixed the bug: channel name on front display when standby mode active after that mediaplayer is used
    - added fw_env.config in /etc/ directory, on flash you can edit it in the /var/etc/ directory (usefull for ippe's multiboot editor plugin)
    - fixed osd screenshot on webif
    - /mnt/ directory is now writeable in flash version
    - /media/ directory is now writeable in flash version
    - little fixes for screen resolution mode changing
    - fixed the reading for front panel display settings
    - fixed the reading for time settings (let me know if you will find other bugs on getting correctly the time)
    - fixed webremote on webinterface
    - updated timezone list, more option available now same as the standard (if you find any kind of problem just report it)
    - on flash version: now CleanupWizard should not ask you all the time to free the space left
    - added possibility to update Date/Time automatically using the CuberevoVFD plugin Enigma 2 Nightly Build 1.2.0 Cuberevo 9000 (usefull for first enigma2 start: just press the yellow button
    on the plugin screen and when you will exit from the plugin, the channel tuned will get updates for current date/time)
    - fixed many e2 pathes to prevent from unwanted crashes
    - optimized a bit the free space (now enigma2 should take less space than previous versions)
    - Unicable should be better usable now
    - added TuxboxPlugins plugin (wich should run old tuxbox *.so plugins: default directory where to place plugins is "/usr/lib/tuxbox/plugins/")
    - first try fix for zd1211b and added also zd1211 wireless driver (insmod the zd1211.ko or zd1211b.ko module if you need to use it)
    - first try fix for rt2870/rt3070 wireless driver (insmod the rt3070sta.ko module if you need to use it)
    - update Enigma2 CVS to 03/07/2010

About wireless drivers: please report if they are working or not (i can't test them directly)

Enjoy it! Tideglo

release 0.9.6
    - fixed many bugs with multidescrambling (now you should be able to descramble 2 channels on different tuners)
    - fixed some player memory fault
    - update Enigma2 CVS to 25/05/2010

Enjoy it! Tideglo

release 0.9.5
    - back to STLinux 2.2 because of some audio bugs on STLinux 2.3: when i will fix it, we will go again on stlinux 2.3
    - added wmv file player
    - added multi descrambling feature: i tested it only with incubusCamd 0.99 wich fully supports multidescrambling
    for e2 (previous version don't work, and i don't know if other softcams works or not, just test them)
    - fixed some memory crash on h264 channels
    - fixed remote controller buttons with teletext activated
    - fixed DVDPlayer crash
    - DVDPlayer buttons are now better showed than before
    - supported DTS audio on mkv files
    - other MediaPlayer fixes
    - updated greek language
    - updated bulgarian language
    - added samba (not started by default, you have to add it on the rcS_user.sh if you need it)
    - added cp2101 external card reader drivers (load it in rcS_user.sh if you need it: /lib/modules/cp2101.ko)
    - added ralink rt2870 wireless chipset drivers (load them in rcS_user.sh if you need it: /lib/modules/rt2870sta.ko)
    - added Freesat EPG support
    - by default the sci-ng driver (pacco's 1.4 version) is loaded at enigma2's boot: this is a temporary option, i built a
    sc driver but still getting many memory errors, i don't know when it will be full ready
    - update Enigma2 CVS to 02/05/2010
    - enabled again PIP function, watching 2 channels on PIP will make slow live channels playing, so it does not work at 100%

Enjoy it! Tideglo

release 0.9.2b
    FLASH only release

- fix for passwd on flash
    - fix for wpa_supplicant.conf on flash
    - added possibility to edit file /etc/ipkg/official-feed.conf

Enjoy it! Tideglo

release 0.9.2
    - fixed Polsat HD channels and many other HD channels (i.e.: Sky Calcio HD, Sky Olimpia HD and so on)
    - updated kernel to version 2.6.23.17-0123
    - added gdata for python plugins
    - added romanian language (thanks to otheitis and his team)
    - improved remote controller responses time
    - made general OS system optimizations
    - updated Enigma2 CVS to the 13/03/2010
    - fixed USB booting for: cuberevo-mini-fta, cuberevo-250hd, cuberevo-2000hd (usb file system must be ext2 type)
    - added wifi drivers (zd1211 chipset, if you need them do an insmod /lib/modules/zd1211b.ko)

P.S.: PIP is temporarily disabled.
    For USB version boot (file system must be ext2 type): mkfs.ext2 -I 128 -b 4096 your_device
    where your_device could be /dev/sdaX, /dev/sdbX, or similar.

Enjoy it! Tideglo

release 0.9.1
    - fixed bad audio/video

If you have any kind of problem on setting the time you can force the time update by typing in telnet console the following command:

date -s 2000.01.01-00:00:00

After sent the command you have to made a full reboot, then you will get the time updated after 2/3 minutes on the first channel tuned.

Enjoy it! Tideglo

release 0.9.0
    - migrated to STLinux 2.3
    - fixed DVDPlayer crashes with HD skins
    - fixed DVDPlayer menus viewing
    - fixed many other memory leak bugs
    - added a patch on kernel to prevent from old wrong bootargs with bigphysarea param inside (thanks to skaman)
    - updated cs language
    - updated persian language
    - added dropbear (similar to openssh, to start it add into rcS_user.sh the command "/etc/init.d/dropbear start" and the daemon will start)
    - fixed epg bug

If you have any kind of problem on setting the time you can force the time update by typing in telnet console the following command:

date -s 2000.01.01-00:00:00

After sent the command you have to made a full reboot, then you will get the time updated after 2/3 minutes on the first channel tuned.

Enjoy it! Tideglo

release 0.8.5
    - fixed AC3 audio dropouts over SPDIF with downmix set to off on few HD channels (report if the bug still there on some channels)
    - fixed the enable/disable 12v option in advanced enigma2 menu configuration
    - fixed a high cpu usage bug on enigma2
    - fixed pgup and pgdown buttons, now they are mapped to be used for channel changing
    - added possibility to change bootlogo on flash images
    - fixed a bug on few receivers that on 0.8.0 made them not working
    - fixed a stability bug on all receivers
    - fixed bug on the second tuner for scrambled channels
    - added NTSC, 480i and 480p video modes support (i don't know if it works or not, i can't test it)

To people having problem with date/time:
    since version 0.8.0 date/time is managed on the same way used on DGS firmwares, so if you at first are having a bad value
    for date/time, just go into telnet console and type the command: date -s YYYY.MM.DD-hh:mm:ss
    Replace YYYY with the year, MM with month, DD with day, hh with hour, mm with minute, ss with seconds.
    After this type: cubefpctl --syncfptime
    Now set your GMT offset on enigma2 configuration menu.

WARNING: using PIP with the second tuner on scrambled channel could make the tuner stops to work,
    a full box restart is needed to make it working again.
    I will try to fix this on next versions.

Enjoy it! Tideglo

release 0.8.0
    - readded ipkg
    - readded optional kernel modules (like external usb card reader, openvpn module and so on)
    - readded rcS_user.sh file
    - fixed some deadlocks
    - CleanupWizard now checks stat on /var/
    - updated arab language (credits go to yahya of cubebox board)
    - fixed some audio bugs (let me know how the audio is now)
    - added persian language (credits go to copol)
    - fixed a bug on Unicable
    - added by default pacco's sci drivers (so everybody will stops on claiming about this, i thougth it was not too difficult to add them)
    - optimized scrolling text on the front panel display (no more blinking effect)
    - fixed the menu harddisk manager (format, verify filesystem and so on)
    - added channel number in the skin by default
    - fixed teletext remote control button interceptor
    - the "freezing bug", aka BUGGETTONE, now seems happening less than previous version because of a trick used (this doesn't mean
    it is fullfixed)
    - enabled PiP function (press red button then blue button, then press OK to select channels, you will enabled the PiP like every enigma2 box),
    to use it with mgcamd for example just set boxtype value equal to 06 (this is tested and working for multi descrambling)
    - added more compatibility with few mkv files
    - fixed CI cams (broken since 0.7.0)
    - fixed teletext bug for channel resize
    - fixed image resize bug
    - updated cutlist editor keymap
    - fixed a crash of cutlist editor
    - updated keymap for record and timeshift handling (record is managed with REC button, timeshift with PAUSE and STOP buttons)
    - updated keymap for deleting backward and forward chars over all the input boxes
    - fixed a bug when e2 crashes and teletext is active, at reboot was no more possible to use remote controller
    - automatic switch on scart if enabled by "A/V configuration menu" is now working
    - enable 12V output over the tuner by default (currently i was not able to fix the 12v option in the e2 menu)
    - fixed some bugs on DVDPlayer (thanks skaman)
    - fixed GMT time syncronization between enigma2 and front panel display
    - added possibility to set in CuberevoVFD plugin panel the daylight and 12h/24h mode in the front panel display time
    - solved a bug on enigma2 timers rebooting in a loop after deepstanby
    - added BlindScan function (it will works only with Sharp tuner, the only one wich support blindscan, sold by default on all latest DGS stbs)

WARNING: currently the blindscan function is just a sample of how it would works, it must be completed, so i'm not interested in any bug report regarding it

Enjoy it! Tideglo

release 0.7.5
    - added possibility to search channels by channel name's first letter, just press the remote button with the letter in the channel list
    - fixed a bug on input box for remote controller keys
    - added nc
    - fixed some new memory leak bugs on drivers side
    - updated enigma2 cvs 15/12/2009 (don't ask me all the change log, it's too big)
    - added working subtitles remote button on live tv
    - second recording should now be fine when starting while playback and another recording are active
    - timeshift (or record + playback) should be more stable
    - VCR scart connector now supports input signal, so you can connect other devices to the box and see automatically the TV signal when cuberevo is in standby or in deep-standby
    - fixed WSS over 4:3 Scart connector, do not forget to set it in the A/V Configuration menu (let me know if it works good with TVs)
    - updated to python 2.6
    - added possibility to set Fan by menu (check CuberevoVFD in the plugin menu)
    - added possibility to set brightness by menu (check CuberevoVFD in the plugin menu)
    - added possibility to set clock in standby by menu (check CuberevoVFD in the plugin menu)
    - added possibility to set led by menu (check CuberevoVFD in the plugin menu)
    - added possibility to set scroll mode for channels name in the VFD by menu (check CuberevoVFD in the plugin menu)
    - updated dreamTV-HD skin (IMHO now is a little bit cooler)
    - fixed some VFD icons showing bugs, more need to be added
    - fixed DVB subtitles where they were not allowed over some channels (like Universal Channel with Romanian subtitles, TotalTV and so on: report if now it works good)
    - fixed a bug were enigma2 doesn't decode teletext pids on some channels (like Mega, Star, ANT1 in package Netmed: report if now it works good)
    - udpated webinterface to last 23/12/2009 cvs
    - fixed seeking from current position in avi
    - fixed user audio delay in seeking
    - enable seeking in mp4 files

Enjoy it! Tideglo

release 0.7.0
    - fixed mute volume on channel change
    - mute over SPDIF is now working
    - added mp4 runtime detection
    - added http mp4 streaming
    - added m2ts file
    - added stty
    - added netstat
    - added traceroute
    - added grab for GUI screenshots (it does not work with live-tv screenshots)
    - fixed many bugs on video drivers (don't remember all because most of drivers code were completly reviewed)
    - applied better quality on video drivers (IMHO now on sd channels is really better than before)
    - fixed many bugs on audio drivers (most of them on codec side)
    - fixed (??) snr/agc value on tuners (especially in the sharp tuner)
    - fixed bug on starting network at boot
    - changed bootlogo with a new default
    - reorganized general driver structures
    - fixed subtitles *.srt and *.ssa when there is '.' char in the file name
    - fixed time in the frontpanel (now should be always get the right value, with GMT offset, also at enigma2 boot)
    - fixed a bug that causes DNS to be rewritten at reboot or at network restart when dhcp is activated on the router/net (if you have dhcp activated dns will be always given by dhcp server)
    - fixed a bug that make dhcp always activated
    - fixed record from standby
    - fixed record from deep-standby
    - fixed timer bug for record scheduled events
    - fixed volume bug on web-interface
    - fixed menu factory reset (thanks skaman)
    - fixed panscan mode on almost all possible cases
    - fixed audio volume on SCART wich was lower than HDMI

Enjoy it! Tideglo

release 0.6.0
    - fixed positioner setup using step diseqc command
    - allowed 1080p 23,97 24 25 29,97 and 30Hz as display resolution
    - fixed fastforward and seeking bug in mediaplayer
    - added tuxtxt configuration file and a better readable font
    - fixed fast forward in timeshift and playing recordings
    - fixed slow-motion bug (micro-freezes on SD channels with 4:3 content)
    - supported more HDMI tv using 576 output (edid bug should be fixed, report if some tv are not working during the wizard)
    - supported MHW epg
    - added:
    /proc/stb/video/pal_h_start
    /proc/stb/video/pal_h_end
    /proc/stb/video/pal_v_start
    /proc/stb/video/pal_v_end
    - fixed a bug on volume value and changes
    - fixed some memory leak bugs
    - fixed a bug with dhcp

Enjoy it! Tideglo

release 0.5.5
    Ok from this release you will get a Nightly Build image. (this means i will not support stupid options like: panels, plugins and so on)
    Soon a sifteam image will be out with panel and many options enabled.
    I choose this way because i want that cuberevo community increase more! Many teams are involved in E2 now, so
    each one can do his choice, and sifteam images will be out with another image (obviously based on the same Nightly build image version)
    I will publish also how to build your own flash image, so every team can do it.

- new bootlogo
    - added bulgarian language
    - added autofs
    - added openvpn
    - added openssl library
    - added 576i to AutoResolution plugin
    - added ftpput
    - added ftpget
    - added netstat
    - "fixed" signal level on tuners
    - teletext exit with "exit" button on remote
    - fixed aspect on screen when exiting from teletext. If watching 16:9 format, it is shrinked, so looks like 16:6 or something
    - fixed positioner setup
    - fixed teletext subtitles
    - remapped few buttons
    - fix for DVB subtitles wich were not shown on some skins
    - fixed bootlogo view on SD television
    - fix the issue with stopping playback while it is paused
    - incorporated the new web interface version (04/06/2009)
    - fixed fast forward for MP3 in MediaPlayer
    - enabled forwarding the second transport stream to the decoder
    - fix avi 23.976fps/24.976fps/29.976fps
    - avi: fix audio track selection early support for redirecting in http streaming
    - added .rec extension file support
    - CI cam drivers handling should now be better
    - lot of fixes on PicturePlayer
    - lot of fixes on MediaPlayer
    - modified epgCache load to allow the load on e2 starts (now crossEpg works perfectly)
    - fix avi 23.976fps/24.976fps/29.976fps
    - added estonian language
    - allowed to record/stream multiple channels from the same transponder (FTA only)

Many people asked me to add smart card drivers made by pacco, but i've not did them, so i will not add them like part of my images.
    They can be added manually by everyone and each team made the possibilty to download and install them, so i will not add them until
    i will make my own version (wich i don't know when and how it will be ready, you can use the pacco's version wich is good enought)

Enjoy it! Tideglo

release 0.5.0a (only for 250hd and 200hd/mini-fta):
    - fixed a bug for video output on cuberevo-250hd and cuberevo-mini-fta

Enjoy it! Tideglo

release 0.5.0:
    - fixed a bug on rebooting the system
    - better CI cams handling
    - support for upper and lower CI slots on the current live tuner, no more needs to put the cam only on the upper one Enigma 2 Nightly Build 1.2.0 Cuberevo 9000
    - added new dvdplayer
    - support for timeshift
    - fixed alpha blending colour on images
    - updated e2 cvs to 30/05/2009
    - fixed fstab auto mounting for hdd
    - vsftpd log on file disabled by default
    - fixed a bit keymap for 250hd/200hd, audio subtitles now is mapped
    - added autoload of epg (using myepg now the file will be loaded automatically at enigma2 restarts)
    - some fixes on mediaplayer for some multimedia files
    - many fixes all around for better stability, now i think most part of drivers are done
    - updated arabic language

I know there are still some bugs that sometimes break our balls too much, but i'm trying to solve all, just wait and hope
    the funniest thing is finding those bugs Enigma 2 Nightly Build 1.2.0 Cuberevo 9000

I would like to thank all people around Enigma2 for cuberevo, many teams are making really great stuff, i like how cuberevo
    community is going on, i think this is the spirit our box should be!
    I would like also to thank people making really great plugins, we will win all together! Enigma 2 Nightly Build 1.2.0 Cuberevo 9000
    See you on next release.

Enjoy it! Tideglo

release 0.4.2:
    - fixed the diseqc bug, one for all, on the ipbox-91hd/cuberevo-250hd, cuberevo-200hd and all models wich uses the sharp tuner

Enjoy it! Tideglo

release 0.4.1:
    - fixed a bug on setting ip and dhcp on particular cases where dhcp server is off

Enjoy it! Tideglo

release 0.4.0:
    - fixed boot image that was not shown every time on every TV
    - revert back to python 2.5, now you can use all enigma2 plugins for dreambox receivers wich do not have sources available and wich uses only python files Enigma 2 Nightly Build 1.2.0 Cuberevo 9000
    - fixed DHCP, now is working by network menu configuration
    - added the option to enable DHCP also with nfs-server to load enigma2 (just change the kernel loading bootargs)
    - fixed the overheading bug on date/time that caused to have always a wrong time/date
    - fixed tuxtxt crashes and outputs management
    - fixed the bug that causes Timezones outside of Europe not to work, always reverts back to GMT time. All times over 3+ GMT and under GMT did not work.
    - spdif audio output on ipbox91hd/cuberevo250hd
    - fixed subtitles on dreamtv-hd skin
    - fixed aspect ratio: Pan&Scan and Pillar box settings reversed
    - fixed menu selection options that were not selectable, like 8MHz bandwith selection, or many fec options
    - fixed skin HD
    - updated skin HD
    - enabled ntfs as module
    - patch for white subtitles (i don't know if this is usefull or not, but i thought it's better to have a
    white subtitle with black background, just more viewable)
    - fixed EPG button (now you can choose wich kind of epg list to view)
    - fixed deep standby broken since 0.3.3 (do not forget to delete all wakeup timers from dgstation firmware, because if you forget it,
    then the box will restart automatically!)
    - added a Satellites configuration with all sat positions (if you think there's something missed you can still add yourself configuration files)
    - added a Terrestrial configuration to support almost all Europe providers (inserted general europe voice,
    obiously i can't add a provider for each one on the worl, so just update the file if you need a specific provider)
    - fixed some other channels scan bugs
    - fixed menu Network test on the "link connection" voice
    - fixed positioner menu crashes
    - MediaPlayer Bug with a gsod on NoneType error using subtitles
    - fixed rotor using diseqc
    - reboot of enigma2 now should works good
    - completed the kernel version p0041 adaption
    - improved a bit CI cams manager
    - fixed many memory bugs that caused the player to crash (let me know if you find more bugs on playing multimedia files)
    - ipkg support, as soon as sifteam will have a download for ipk files you will be able to download them from the browse plugin menu
    - added by default the file /var/etc/rcS_user.sh that is called on boot, so if you want to add any kind of command to be executed on start
    just put them in this file
    - patch for North American satellites (let me know if you find any kind of bugs)

ATTENTION:
    if you are a NA user, do not forget to change in the "/etc/init.d/rcS" file this value:
    insmod $MODDIR/stmfb.ko display0=1280x720-32@50:12M:PAL:YUV:RGB;

into:
    insmod $MODDIR/stmfb.ko display0=1280x720-32@60:12M:NTSC:YUV:RGB;

This is needed to let you see the boot image and to have a full working display on TV.

Ok that's all, i know there are some other bugs to be fixed, but i think there were a lot of improvement in this version and
    i'm working to some new drivers so i think before using the new drivers we should test all these improvements and then see if something could be better or not.

Enjoy it! Tideglo

release 0.3.3:
    - fixed a bug on cuberevo-2000hd that caused no audio on all channels
    - fixed many bugs on channels scan (hope now it's ok on all sat)
    - first try to fix continue freezes bug after a real freeze happens
    - fixed some wrong autoresolution bug on many channels (like BBC, csat fr, etc)
    - new kernel version (2.6.17 p0041)
    - new implementation for CI cams (still needs to use upper slot for first tuner and lower slot for second tuner, this will be fixed soon),
    now CI cams should use less cpu time and should rallenty less the enigma2 execution

Enjoy it! Tideglo

release 0.3.1:
    - fixed the recognition of the DVB-C tuner when is present on the slot number 2
    - fixed a bug on channels scan
    - added flash version for all models

Enjoy it! Tideglo

release 0.3.0:
    Now there's no more need to change bootargs, IPs will be set on Enigma2 Network Menu.
    Bootargs are changed a bit more if you do not want to set anymore IPs on bootargs. Bitwise also old bootargs will work perfectly.

What's new:
    - support for:
    - cuberevo-mini-fta (cuberevo-200Hdt)
    - cuberevo-250HD (ipbox 91HD)
    - cuberevo-2000HD
    - cuberevo-7000HD/9500HD
    - added support for Common Interface modules (take in consideration that a CI cam will make slower Enigma2,
    this will be fixed in future. Also do not forget that to the upper slot will work with Tuner1 and lower slot with Tuner2)
    - fix for CSAT France HD Blackscreen
    - fixed randomly occuring crash on e2 exit
    - fix restarting if old timer still set
    - fixed front panel display management
    - fixed hour display
    - fixed stanby
    - fixed deepstandby
    - fixed restart GUI
    - fixed restart
    - fixed HD channels bugs
    - fixed many of the random artefacts on viewing channels
    - changed keymap.xml, now we will use the Enigma-like functions for remote controller buttons
    - updated cvs to 09022009
    - added srt subtitle support
    - added avi x264 support
    - added avi h264 support
    - added xvid 720p support
    - fixed mv id3tag
    - added wav support
    - added 2nd scart input control
    - fixed many HDMI bugs
    - fixed fast forward, fast reward
    - fixed audio track selection m2ts/vob/trp
    - added CROND and CRONTAB
    - fixed configuration Menu Network Setup (this will works only with USB and Flash version, NFS couldn't set IP for obvious reason)
    - added tun.ko module (for VPN support)
    - added/updated usb-serial converter support (pl2303, ftdi_sio)
    - added ssa subtitle
    - fixed ass subtitle
    - enabled ntfs as module
    - fix for HD skins
    - fixed mkv + h264 sync
    - implemented mp3 playback directly via http connection for plugins like last.fm
    - added filextension pls
    - fixed crash when tuner is not configured
    - fixed crash when harddisk or stick connected
    - fixed DVB subtitle position for HD skins
    - fixed crash on entry manual tuning parameters when S2 is in use
    - updated webif
    - fixed support for large file playing
    - fixed all scan problems and "No SID found in PAT" message
    - support for Unicable/SCR based system
    - many code optimizations and personalization for Cuberevo

Tuxtxt is enabled but not yet working good on the "pressing button" recognition, so pay attention on using it, you will need to restart e2.

Enjoy it! Tideglo

release 0.2.0:
    Bootargs are changed a little bit (simply removed the bygphysarea param), you can use the old one, or update them (doesn't matter if you update 'em or not)

What's new:
    - support for:
    - cuberevo-mini2 (cuberevo-3000HD/ipbox 910HD)
    - cuberevo-mini (ipbox 900HD)
    - cuberevo (ipbox 9000HD rel1 and rel2)
    cuberevo-250hd (ipbox 91hd) and 200hd are not yet ready, i need more time, sorry Enigma 2 Nightly Build 1.2.0 Cuberevo 9000
    - support for multple tuners:
    - dforum-s2 (samsung and new sharp tuners)
    - dforum-s
    - dforum-t
    - dforum-c
    - fix in epgcache to solve greenscreen in EPG->Similar Events
    - improved resynchronization after fast forward
    - added audio track selection for m2ts/trp/vob, after changing the audio track it might take 2-3 seconds for the sound to continue
    - tuxtxt dont crash if no swap is used
    - pictureplayer in fullscreen
    - networktest working (not yet enabled the possibility to change by menu ipaddresses)
    - added power-off function (to be tested better)
    - busybox +ip addr +nslookup
    - more exact seeking for m2ts/trp/vob on keys 1/3 4/6 7/9
    - added mkv support
    - volume up/down fix
    - added dts playback
    - support for twin tuners (to be tested better, working only live channels)
    - added seeking with 1/3 4/6 7/9 keys for some avi files
    - many HDMI related fixes
    - added m2ts and trp file extensions support in mediaplayer
    - Fixed CVBS, RGB, S-Video switching SCART mode
    - Enable choose ColorFormat for HDMI, set Component to ColorFormat YUV as default
    - added HDMI-PC custom resolutions
    - fix the pictureviewer
    - fix placing video picture on screen for Pig render. Skins with small video window now works.
    - scart set widescreen flag if wanted
    - fixed timer-bug
    - mpeg-1, mp2, 23.976 fps work
    - fixed the problem with low-bitrate streams
    - aspect fix for channels like BBC HD with resolution 1440x1080
    - mute should now work
    - added streamproxy for streaming channels via lan
    - changed webif to port 80
    - fixed webif in many parts
    - support for HD-Skins
    - support for HD-Picons
    - pyopenssl added
    - fix dvd-player
    - fixed HMDI, Scart detection
    - firstboot will be done by Wizard
    - fixed audio dropouts and video artefatcs
    - fixed many remote controller handling (all buttons should now works)
    - fixed possibility to change audio on channels by remote controller
    - SPDIF out should be fixed
    - added python bin
    - fixed hdd format
    - fixed hdparm (for hdd standby)
    - default language is fixed to English
    - added pl2303 driver (for external smart card reader)
    - updated polish language (thank's to zbigzbig and crashs)

Consider also that any kind of mods are enabled, so everybody can do their own image, but please do not delete thanks and readme file.
    All people collaborating had worked hard, so please let's have a little respect.

Enjoy it! Tideglo

release 0.1.0(beta):
    This is the first public release, it's released as a beta version, probably it has many and many bugs, but to fix and to discover them I need all your help, so I decided to make it public Enigma 2 Nightly Build 1.2.0 Cuberevo 9000
    This version does not support:
    - card reader
    - DVB-T, DVB-C, DVB-S tuners
    - twin tuner

Enjoy it! Tideglo

-------------------------------------------------------------
    ABOUT Enigma 2 for cuberevo family receivers:
    -------------------------------------------------------------

This is an adaption of Enigma 2 for the DGStation's High Definition boxes.

I want to thank these people:
    Team DuckTales: for helping me on finding really many bugs and to helping me on make Enigma2 like it is now.
    zbigzbig20, crashs: for default bootlogo
    Spaeleus: for Italian translation
    SIFTeam: this is my place, with all my friends that i like really to chat with!!!! (I LOVE YOU GUYS)

I want also to thank two special friends:
    genge: for be the best betatester of ever!!!!! (really a ball breaker but also a good friend Enigma 2 Nightly Build 1.2.0 Cuberevo 9000)
    PhotosOfGhosts: for helping me on finding, studying and solving bugs Enigma 2 Nightly Build 1.2.0 Cuberevo 9000

Regards, Tideglo

----------------
    HOW TO INSTALL:
    ----------------

To test this enigma2 image you need a running nfs server and a serial & network
    connection to the receiver.

You need uboot 1.3.1 or higher to run e2 (never tested with lower versions)

Do this only if you want to use nfs-server otherwise go to point 3:
    1. extract the tgz file on the server and set the directory in /etc/exports
    for example:
    /root/Desktop/root 192.168.1.0/255.255.255.0(rw,no_root_squash,sync,no_subtree_ch eck)

where 192.168.1.0 is your net base-address and 255.255.255.0 is your netmask

2. restart nfs server

3. connect via serial console with an hyperterminal connection to the receiver (I suggest you to use putty, it's freeware, and configure it to use a 115200 serial connection)

4. turn on the receiver and hit ctr+z in serial console
    you should see the following prompt:

cuberevo>

5. customize the following settings to your network environment and type them into the
    serial console:

setenv menu_1 'setenv ipaddr 192.168.1.5;setenv serverip 192.168.1.6;setenv gateway 192.168.1.1;setenv netmask 255.255.255.0;setenv bootargs "console=ttyAS1,115200 panic=3 root=/dev/nfs nfsroot=/root/Desktop/root rw rootpath=/root/Desktop/root ip=$ipaddr:$serverip:$gateway:$netmask mem=128m coprocessor_mem=4m@0x10000000,4m@0x10400000 init=/bin/devinit";setenv bootcmd "nfs a5ff0000 192.168.1.6:/root/Desktop/root/boot/uImage;bootm a5ff0000";saveenv;boot'

setenv menu_2 'setenv bootusb "run bootargsusb;usb reset;ext2load usb 0:1 a5ff0000 boot/uImage;bootm a5ff0000";setenv bootargsusb "setenv bootargs console=ttyAS1,115200 panic=3 root=/dev/sda1 rw rootdelay=10 init=/bin/devinit mem=128m coprocessor_mem=4m@0x10000000,4m@0x10400000";seten v bootcmd "run bootusb";saveenv;boot'

setenv menu_3 'setenv bootusb "run bootargsusb;usb reset;ext2load usb 0:1 a5ff0000 boot/uImage;bootm a5ff0000";setenv bootargsusb "setenv bootargs console=ttyAS1,115200 panic=3 root=/dev/sdb1 rw rootdelay=10 init=/bin/devinit mem=128m coprocessor_mem=4m@0x10000000,4m@0x10400000";seten v bootcmd "run bootusb";saveenv;boot'

setenv menu_4 'setenv bootargs "console=ttyAS1,115200 panic=3 root=/dev/mtdblock3 bigphysarea=1500 quiet";setenv bootcmd "bootm a0060000";saveenv;boot'

saveenv

remember to customize where /root/Desktop/root is the directory you added to /etc/exports and ipaddr is the ip of your decoder, serverip is the ip of your nfs-server, gateway is your gateway ip, netmask is the mask of your home-net

6. now you can restart your decoder and press the relative remote controller's button for 5 seconds to start the image you want:

Press Button 1: start your image using nfs-server
    Press Button 2: start your image using usb pendrive if you don't have a SATA hdd
    Press Button 3: start your image using usb pendrive if you have a SATA hdd
    Press Button 4: start your original flash image in the decoder (DGStation's original firmwares and images based on them)

That operation is necessary only the first time you want to change your boot commands. You don't need to press all the time you reboot the decoder a button to select wich image to start, simply do that only if you want to change to e2 nfs from usb, or from original images.

http://enigma2.sifteam.eu/index.php?...Build%201.2.0/

That's all, Tideglo

من مواضيعى فى المنتدى

ملف قنوات دريم بوكس 500 , Vhannibal Setting E1 , بتاريخ 13/08/2012

HDVB v1.2.4

ciefpsettings E1 & E2 16.06.2012

Dreambox SoftCam 13-11-2011

SifTeam Enigma2 Gecko Edition DM 8000 Images 28-05-2011

Hypercam 3.00 for Nemesis and also New DE Image

OE1.6 OoZooN-Image-3.2.4 For DM7020 HD

TVS D124 Astra 3B @ 23.5°E

مواضيع متشابهة

اجدد خلفيات بلاك بيري بولد 9000 بنات حلوين 2013 - خلفيات بلاك بيري بولد 9000 جديده للبنات 2013

NIGHTLY OPEN PLI BUILDS /vuduo/ (OpenPLi 3.0)

OpenPLi-2.0-beta-nightly builds DM800se 25-07-2011

OpenPLi-2.0-beta-nightly builds DM800 25-07-2011

Enigma 2 Nightly Build: 1.0.2 version for all Cuberevo