Thread Back Search

Asia Pacific Deals for CIMG

• ThE MaStEr
    2010-10-05

• Asia Pacific Deals for CIMG

October 5, 2010

Comcast International Media Group (CIMG) has licensed some 400 hours across the Asia Pacific, in territories such as Australia, China, Malaysia and South Korea.
    Premier Media Group in Australia went for the format Web Soup, launching a local version with two hosts. Seven Network took on seasons one through three of Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

In China, CCTV picked up episodes of The E! True Hollywood Story, while in Malaysia, 8TV licensed Extreme Close-Up's Twilight Specials. Living Channel in New Zealand snapped up three seasons of The Style Network's Ruby.

A number of E! titles are headed to the Philippines, where Velvet picked up The Soup, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami, The E! True Hollywood Story and Forbes, E! and Extreme Close-Up's Twilight Specials. Lifestyle Network opted for The Style Network's Clean House, Clean House: Search for the Messiest Home in the Country, Kimora: Life in the Fab Lane, How Do I Look?, Giuliana & Bill, Jerseylicious, What I Hate About Me, Tacky House and Ruby specials.

The Golf Channel's The Haney Project: Charles Barkley and Ray Romano series is going to Solar Sports, along with Versus' Sports Jobs and G4's X-Play, Two Months, $2 Million and Human Wrecking Balls. ETC bagged Keeping Up with the Kardashians, Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami, Style Her Famous and Dress My Nest.

South Korea's CJ Media took on Foody Call and Stripped for its O'live channel.

CIMG’s entertainment and lifestyle programming continues to be sought after by buyers in the Asia Pacific,” said Christine Fellowes, CIMG's managing director for Asia Pacific. “This year we’re delighted to see a growing interest in our male-skewed and sports-related titles from G4, Versus and Golf Channel.”

من مواضيعى فى المنتدى

سوفتوير t650 v113.111 بتاريخ 15/1/2013

OoZooN Image For DM 800se-Beta-15.09.2012

OoZooN Image dm800 release 4.0

Drivers for DM 7025 in tar.bz2 format

D.M.S Img dm800sev2 OE2 v2.3

matze settings - update 01.04.2011

RSDownloader plugin e2

اخر تحديث لمفاتيح البيس Biss بتاريخ اليوم 10-04-2011

مواضيع متشابهة

صور فيلم Pacific Rim , بوستر فيلم Pacific Rim , تفاصيل فيلم Pacific Rim

Madani Channel broadcasts across Asia Pacific on Asiasat 3S