العودة   منتديات دريم بوكس > الأجهزة وعالم الفضائيات > الفضائيات > Satellite TV Market News

Satellite TV Market News Satellite TV Market News

  1  
ThE MaStEr

The Argentine Government delivered 121, 000 DTT STBs

According to what Osvaldo Nemirovsci, general coordinator of the Argentine DTT Digital TV System, told NexTV Latam, the Argentine Government has already delivered 121,000 free DTT STBs in Buenos Aires province. The executive stated that an average of 1,500 devices is sorted out on a daily basis by Argentine mail. Coradir, one of the providers for this initiative, has already delivered the Government about 250,000 STBs out of the 510,000 acquired by such company.

STBs distribution will be extended over other areas of the country, once the 47 broadcasting antenna first installation plan is finished. According to what Nemirovsci informed, within the following 60 days, facilities will be operating in Campana, Baradero and Luj?n, located in Buenos Aires province. Before year end, La Plata, Resistencia (Chaco province) and San Miguel de Tucum?n (Tucum?n province) facilities will be ready.

"Coradir provides Correo Argentino 20,000 STBs weekly", Juan Baretto, VP of the company told NexTV Latam. Devices are manufactured in San Luis province. STBs are sold to the public for USD 176 in two sale points (in San Luis and Buenos Aires). The company also sells 34 inches TV sets fitted with ISDB-T tuner for USD 860.

In addition to Coradir, the Metallurgic Industry Association of the Argentine Republic and Cometrans are also local providers. It is estimated that by 2012 about 100 broadcasting facilities, which will offer coverage to the 95% of the territory, will be built. The service for the remaining 5% will be rendered via satellite. The installation of antennas and STBs in 8,100 rural schools is scheduled for satellite TV reception. According to the Government, in March 2011, there will be 2,000 already equipped schools.

أكتب تعليق على الموضوع مستخدماً حساب الفيس بوك

ضع تعليق باستخدام حساب الفيس بوك

من مواضيعى فى المنتدى

Format Heavyweights Discuss Creativity, Social Media
DDD-dm7020hd-1.4b-OE1.6
All DVBAuto-installer transponders 10/11/2012
Pre-Release versions of ProgDVB 6.86.4d
v_keys 09-09-2011
الصلاه في وقتها وتأثيرها على نشاطك اليومي
Softcam keys 03.05.2011
mgcamd 1.37 tested ok for newnigma



مواضيع ذات صلة مع The Argentine Government delivered 121, 000 DTT STBs
Mexique vs Argentine 5-11-2013 la coupe du monde u17
Boom time for German STBs
DTH ops launch price war on STBs
DTH ops want govt to take measures for cheaper STBs
As video delivered over the Internet continues to eat up increasing levels of bandwidth,

The Argentine Government delivered 121, 000 DTT STBs


أدوات الموضوع




رسائل حب | صور حب | صور بنات | صور 2017 | صور ورد | صور ساخنة | صور اغراء | فساتين سوارية | تسريحات شعر | قمصان نوم | قصات شعر | عبايات 2017 | صباح الخير | مساء الخير | كلام جميل | كلام حب | صور مكتوب عليها | جمعة مباركة | حظك اليوم | بوس شفايف | تردد قناة | ترددات النايل سات | يوتيوب | كلمات اغنية | كريستيانو رونالدو | جورجينا رودريجيز

الساعة الآن 04:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd
Support: منتديات دريم بوكس
Instagram