العودة   منتديات دريم بوكس > الأجهزة وعالم الفضائيات > الفضائيات > Satellite TV Market News

Satellite TV Market News Satellite TV Market News

  1  
ThE MaStEr

UK: Content providers will pay 75% of ‘3 strikes’ cost


Copyright holders would be paying 75 per cent of any infringement challenge costs according to the Minister of Communications, Ed Vaizey. ISP’s would be paying the remaining 25 per cent of the costs. This will include funding free appeals for those who are accused of downloading or sharing copyrighted material, though the Department says it will review this “should it become clear that a large number of vexatious appeals result.”

One of out ten people in the UK download or share copyrighted material without authorisation from the digital rights holder, according to research.

According to Vaizey, this move could generate an additional £200 million (E240m) for the digital content industry.

أكتب تعليق على الموضوع مستخدماً حساب الفيس بوك

ضع تعليق باستخدام حساب الفيس بوك

من مواضيعى فى المنتدى

Viaccess maps out the fight against smart card piracy
اصدار جديد DreamStream-E2-0.4.0-Beta14a
CCcam.channelinfo 10-06-2011
VU+ Duo New driver 28.02.2012 - درايفر VU+ Duo
Merlin-3 for DM500 HD 07.04.2012
DM 8000 HD PVR Images (opendreambox-1.6) 14-1-2011
جميع برامج التوب فيلد الاصليه تحميل مباشر من سيرفرات الشركة
مبروك لمشتركي السعوديه...السينما في بيتك ابتداءا من شهر يناير



مواضيع ذات صلة مع UK: Content providers will pay 75% of ‘3 strikes’ cost
OTE launches low-cost DTH offer
ACA: Comcast/NBCU Union Could Cost Consumers $2.4 Billion
UK government weighs passing £500m licence fee cost to BBC
ESPN Strikes TV Extension with PBA
VimpelCom strikes deal for Warner on-demand content

UK: Content providers will pay 75% of ‘3 strikes’ cost


أدوات الموضوع




رسائل حب | صور حب | صور بنات | صور 2017 | صور ورد | صور ساخنة | صور اغراء | فساتين سوارية | تسريحات شعر | قمصان نوم | قصات شعر | عبايات 2017 | صباح الخير | مساء الخير | كلام جميل | كلام حب | صور مكتوب عليها | جمعة مباركة | حظك اليوم | بوس شفايف | تردد قناة | ترددات النايل سات | يوتيوب | كلمات اغنية | كريستيانو رونالدو | جورجينا رودريجيز

الساعة الآن 05:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd
Support: منتديات دريم بوكس
Instagram