Thread Back Search

Sky News hires new entertainment reporter

• ThE MaStEr
    2010-11-10

• Sky News hires new entertainment reporter

SkyBroadcastingSky News has today announced that former ITV presenter Lucy Cotter has joined the channel as an entertainment correspondent.

In her new role, Cotter will provide arts and entertainment stories from around the world for Sky News on TV and online, including red carpet reports from the Oscars, EMMYs and BAFTAs.

She will also report live from the Sky News studio in West London on the latest breaking entertainment stories, offering background expertise and analysis.

Cotter joins Sky from ITV, where she was an entertainment correspondent and studio presenter on London Tonight. She also researched and presented ITV2's daily entertainment bulletin and covered the Oscars for the channel.

Commenting on her move, Cotter said: "I am incredibly excited to be joining Sky News in my capacity as entertainment correspondent and I'm really looking forward to all the new challenges ahead."

Mark Evans, Sky's head of home news, added: "Lucy is a first-rate entertainment correspondent and she will continue Sky News' tradition of delivering the fastest-breaking lines, the biggest guests and the slickest stories in the fields of showbiz and entertainment."

Prior to joining ITV, Cotter worked for Sky Arts on the first Hay-on-Sky series with Mariella Frostrup. She also presented regional documentaries for Granada News.

Last week, Sky News appointed Nazaneen Ghaffar as the new weather presenter on its Sunrise breakfast programme.

من مواضيعى فى المنتدى

Nemesis 2.2 HD beta

BlackHole Vu+ Uno 1.6.6

Gemini3 v0.26-r2

Experimental Images For DM800 20-02-2011

OoZooN Image dm7020hd 2013-11-16

SGTFlipFlop ENiGMA2 02.09.2011

Dreambox 800 Newnigma2 v3.2.2 backup Dreamboxdestek

PLi@jade3 Maxvar Skin Kingsize Persian6 with picon Drtic2.2 and CCcam2.2.1

مواضيع متشابهة

TSL completes system integration of Sky News Arabia’s 24/7 news station

Charter Hires CFO