Thread Back Search

[FIRMWARE] ModLonas Edition Especial BlackHole DM800 SIM2.0.1

• Exxso
    2012-03-27

• BlackHole Edition Especial DM800 SIM2.0.1

You can also install original and then put the original SSL dream and herding, so it goes for two, for the 800 sim 2.0.1 not to do anything as it is patched with the latest boot 84b.

The boot (ssl) ORIGINAL original dream for what you have here (Thanks Arduramix): BootOriginal

The image is a BlackHole but with the new kernel and my system of integrated digital and some little things more, including highlights of the same system to share the three emus that I put in the Vu + only, One and Ultimate.

So take what you see in the latest pictures of the Vu +, ie borrafakes, borraoff, waitpid, CCcam, Mbox, sbox, etc ...

The good news is that this image is properly prepared to share with whoever for the 2 emulators and so I leave it here

It is a version that was in another forum that management in private and only a handful have tasted, the posting and that makes no sense keeping it a secret when Hustler has left some hanging out without my permission, thank you very much for respect.

So share it with the rock lonasdigital Version LAST EXCLUSIVE and you will see by me for these devices (I have already a dm800)

So whoever you enjoy it and especially do not ask me how it works just Easter, why do not I have a 800 and this image was published privately and had thought to bring it to light. you will see that their management is very simple and becomes a Vu + but only a 800 lol

Of course, this is the only original, any other that I have passed the fuck you care insurance deco, who been warned lol

ps: thanks to the usual respect for not knowing one's work and distribute right and left

It can be used in different ways:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    * [|Mbox| CCcam Sbox] permite Ver por Mbox y compartir por CCcam y Leer la card por Sbox .
    * [|CCcam| mbox Sbox] permite Ver por CCcam, compartir por Mbox y Leer la card por Sbox.
    * [CCcam - Sbox] permite Ver por CCcam, compartir por CCcam y leer la card por Sbox.
    * [CCcam] permite Ver y compartir solo por CCcam y leer la card por CCcam.
    * [Mbox - Sbox] permite Ver y compartir por Mbox y leer la card por Sbox.
    * [Mbox] permite Ver y compartir por Mbox no lee card ninguna.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://modlonas.com/index.php?action...800/Firmwares&

من مواضيعى فى المنتدى

VU+ Easy Load Tools for CCcam-Exchange 1.0

TSimage_3.0_OE-2.0-dm800se- sim a8p backup by tytus 56

DM 800se sim 2.10 SSL 84b backup by tytus 56 Merlin 3 NFI

New Rai Mux 5 W

56 DM 800 se HD sim a8p AVT 3.0 O.E -2.0 backup by tytus

Sat4Fun-BlackHole-DM800SE-SIM2-SSL84B bescup by tytus 56

OoZooN-Image-DM7025-3.1.0

GEMIN 4.7 TWINPROTOCOL DM 500s

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Exxso ; 2012-03-27 الساعة 09:40 PM.
  • ThE MaStEr
    2012-03-28

• BlackHole Edition Especial DM800 SIM2.0.1

You can also install original and then put the original SSL dream and herding, so it goes for two, for the 800 sim 2.0.1 not to do anything as it is patched with the latest boot 84b.

The boot (ssl) ORIGINAL original dream for what you have here (Thanks Arduramix): BootOriginal

The image is a BlackHole but with the new kernel and my system of integrated digital and some little things more, including highlights of the same system to share the three emus that I put in the Vu + only, One and Ultimate.

So take what you see in the latest pictures of the Vu +, ie borrafakes, borraoff, waitpid, CCcam, Mbox, sbox, etc ...

The good news is that this image is properly prepared to share with whoever for the 2 emulators and so I leave it here

It is a version that was in another forum that management in private and only a handful have tasted, the posting and that makes no sense keeping it a secret when Hustler has left some hanging out without my permission, thank you very much for respect.

So share it with the rock lonasdigital Version LAST EXCLUSIVE and you will see by me for these devices (I have already a dm800)

So whoever you enjoy it and especially do not ask me how it works just Easter, why do not I have a 800 and this image was published privately and had thought to bring it to light. you will see that their management is very simple and becomes a Vu + but only a 800 lol

Of course, this is the only original, any other that I have passed the **** you care insurance deco, who been warned lol

ps: thanks to the usual respect for not knowing one's work and distribute right and left

It can be used in different ways:

* [|Mbox| CCcam Sbox] permite Ver por Mbox y compartir por CCcam y Leer la card por Sbox .
    * [|CCcam| mbox Sbox] permite Ver por CCcam, compartir por Mbox y Leer la card por Sbox.
    * [CCcam - Sbox] permite Ver por CCcam, compartir por CCcam y leer la card por Sbox.
    * [CCcam] permite Ver y compartir solo por CCcam y leer la card por CCcam.
    * [Mbox - Sbox] permite Ver y compartir por Mbox y leer la card por Sbox.
    * [Mbox] permite Ver y compartir por Mbox no lee card ninguna.

DOWNLOAD

من مواضيعى فى المنتدى

Cas-data 21-10-2011

Traian list for Humax 02-10-2011

TSimage 3.0 DM8000 OE2.0 update 6-4-2013

Viasat Norway to broadcast 3D London 2012

جميع اصدارات ايميو Mgcamd 1.38

ABS Finally Signs ABS-2 Contract After Financing Delays

TDW Team OE 2.0 DM500HD

تحميل سكين DreamLine v 1.5.3

مواضيع متشابهة

LD-v04.1-MODLONAS-dm800-ramiMAHER #ssl82