Thread Back Search

Auto Timeshift Plugin

• ThE MaStEr
    2011-08-14

• كود:
    When I think pretty slow, which is designed as an urban legend from the fact that the simple approach of Timeshift Timeshift car was so great patches /, and so I always get PMs when people ask if you do not back into the OoZooN or can make other images, or where you can download the old OoZooN where that is still inside me is now yesterday the Hutschnur burst.

In the appendix you can find so that shift car as it was then tested as a plugin. There is nothing left but patched only the necessary routines overwritten, so far it should go in each current image.

Set just after turning up for the installation and restart enigma2 enigma2 settings in the delay and you're ready go.

And now please give peace at last!

... except you can still find bugs / crashdumps

PS: And after some routines the same as Homey [GER] wrote about his permanent Timeshift Timeshift is disabelt the car as long as the PTS is installed

PPS: And if you've already forgotten how it works: Even with enabeltem Timeshift Timeshift is one car with only the first Zapping mode until you press pause, then only one is in Spulmodus like the normal shift. And with you come back to live TV and the TV zapping mode. This is really the only difference to her when the time shift knob Had even depressed. And on the Tase for immediate inclusion of the shift can be found in securing a recording, there was more time in the patch and what not maybe still makes sense.
    by gutemine

من مواضيعى فى المنتدى

cam pack for BlackHole

سوفتكام اليوم 25-10-2013 - Softcam keys 25/10/2013

نسخه جديدة newcs-1.70

Merlin-3 for DM500HD 18.03.2012

Vu Solo ViX 2.3 (Linux 3.1.1) 25-12-2011

Diablo Keys 19.03.2011

Dreambox Keys 14-06-2011

شفرة قنوات SIS-Live اليوم الاثنين 8-1-2018

مواضيع متشابهة

Permanent Timeshift Plugin Version 1.1