Thread Back Search

EPGRefreshS Plugin

• ThE MaStEr
    2011-06-25

• EPGRefreshS Plugin by msg11

كود:
    So, I have now edited times thanks to open source the latest EPG refresh so that you can specify whereabouts on nem NEN station in seconds. Idea: seconds are enough to refresh to, ergo, for rapid refresh has just one time so NEN seconds remaining.

And looking up for you and for me, for, to modify a Überisicht times fast:

Three steps: (Step 1: Plug modify halt, step 2: Rename the new mod, step 3: save the modification as ipk halt).

To 1 Idea and just have to implement, and plug that meets just something not so edited that it can hold.

to second Idea to rename names: For updates, so before, "plugins" using the name geupgedatet and overwritten. Ergo you edited just once a plugin A and so it is just overwritten once. Rename it to stop it and it says plugin B, it also remains.

to third First she sucks you of this plugin2ipk.tar.gz

skin2ipk and plugin2ipk Tool

Then it just makes ma following:

This plugin2ipk.tar.gz about NEN FTP client into the / tmp of the Dreambox bring (kA, whether it is already in the FAQ, or become active, otherwise I think also skywatcher NEN nice FAQ to rotate, thus documented in video NEM, how can you stop telnet in practical terms to use dreambox).

cd / tmp
    gunzip / tmp/plugin2ipk.tar.gz
    tar-xvf / tmp/plugin2ipk.tar

(Which is now just resurrected in so nem HDD folder, so you can just use it, you have indeed just pure ma)

cd / media/hdd/plugin2ipk

Now comes:

B 1.0 ./plugin2ipk.sh your name mipsel

So the thing is just so clever, looks directly to the right Extionsordner.

(1.0: your version of your name,: your creative modname, mipsel: halt the archtiektur, do not know how the db is exactly when, mipsel e2 is just always so).

Result is just in time ne-install ipk media/hdd/plugin2ipk

Now simply talk in the forum IHAD upload it and let others have fun and simply count them once the download counts big grin.

Have fun!

PS: thanks to the developers of the plugin and edited ipk-build-tool and as a halt.

PS2: I've now spent much time trying to explain how you can do that now. Sure, you should know just hard times and it is not. In the end it's about the idea and I think this is slow to refresh EPG seconds or less "cool". So you can always stop when start also NEN "fast" refresh. And a minute hold times longer than is necessary.

من مواضيعى فى المنتدى

احدث شفرات سوفتكام بتاريخ 7/6/2012 Softcam key لكل الأجهزة

بي أم دبليو: ارتفاع مبيعات سيارات m بالمنطقة 127% في 2010

Telecom Italia signs SVOD pact with CBS

بلجن camoFS 7.31 28.06.2013

Diablo keys 12-31-2010

طرح 250 وظيفة للشباب السعودي في مجال تقنية وصيانة السيارات

شفرة قنوات الجزيرة الرياضية 13.01.2012

ملف قنوات دريم بوكس 800 بتاريخ 26-9-2013 , 26/9/2013 Vhannibal Setting E2

مواضيع متشابهة

VPS-Plugin 1.1

Framed plugin icons to the plugin GP3 03.07.2011