Thread Back Search

Harry Hill to launch web-only comedy

• ThE MaStEr
    2010-10-11

• Harry Hill to launch web-only comedy

Monday, October 11 2010,

Harry HillSusan BoyleSimon CowellAOLDigital TVHarry Hill has agreed to make his first foray into online broadcasting for a new web-only comedy series in partnership with AOL.

The ten-part series, titled Harry Hill's Little Internet Show, will premiere on October 15 exclusively on the AOL network.

The "bite size" five-minute episodes will be set at Hill's holiday home in Whitstable, offering an "intimate and hilarious glance into the private life of Britain's favourite entertainer".

Every episode will feature a raft of new characters, including Hill's trademark puppets, as well as an original song.

"The web is where it's at these days, and I'm very excited to be able to create these shows for a new and growing audience online," said Hill.

"Each of my Little Internet Shows has been handcrafted by me and my handpicked team and I very much hope viewers have as much fun watching them as we had making them."

David Shing, AOL UK's vice president of media & marketing, added: "We are always looking for strong and original content that will engage our consumers.

"Harry Hill is a leading UK entertainer who has won numerous awards and constantly delivers exceptional programmes. We are very excited to be working with him as we are sure fans will love the show."

The series has been co-produced with ChannelFlip Media, which also developed David Mitchell's popular SoapBox series and will next year launch Technology Yawn starring Richard Hammond.

ChannelFlip Media's creative director Justin Gayner said: "With four British Comedy Awards, three BAFTAS and a primetime TV show, there is no more popular entertainer in the UK - and we are over the moon that Harry chose to work with us to produce his show.

"It's a fantastic validation of the expanding online video space and we look forward to working with AOL UK to put this in the hands of viewers all around the web."

The debut episode of Harry Hill's Little Internet Show will feature Harry's surprise after Susan Boyle asks him to hide her from her manager Simon Cowell.

New episodes in the series will be released every week on AOL's entertainment portal, and the series will run until December 18.

من مواضيعى فى المنتدى

Dreamload Classic Client v1.52

CNN Expands Contract With Level 3

Slovak TV empatia on 23.5 E

BBC stars warn over strike 'bias' risk

تحميل بلجن TSmedia 4.8

HRnigma DM800se ssl87f

In Brief: TNT Serie HD, Media Broadcast

Brit Comedies Headed to DIRECTV

مواضيع متشابهة

Kylie Kendall Jenner's Prom Dress Photoshoot with Sherri Hill

Warner Bros invests £100m in Harry Potter studiosUS film giant safeguards future of 1,500 jobs at Leavesden Studios, as indus

Prince Harry Afghanistan TV movie flops in UK

Channel 4 to air Prince Harry hostage doc

'Voice of boxing' Harry Carpenter died after falling down the stairs and suffering 'catastrophic head injury'