Thread Back Search

تحديث جديد SmartDVB 0.2.1 Beta 5

• ThE MaStEr
    2011-11-26

• SmartDVB 0.2.1 Beta 5:

http://www.smartdforum.net/smartdfor...VB021Beta5.rar

Remember to mainly use the bda.dev module (old bdas.dev hasn't been updated in a while,
    although i could update that module in future, for now the focus lies on bda.dev so only use
    bdas.dev if it works better somehow for u, usually it won't). And if you report problems
    it's handy to at least try to mention where and in what situation it occured (not like
    "the scanner crashes", otherwise i have no clue, oh and pictures say a thousands words don''t
    they say?) and remember to copy smartdforum.log and bda.log (in the devices dir) as that can
    always come in handy for me.

Here´s the changelog for this beta version:
    v0.2.1 beta 5
    Fixed: skystar.dev was having some issues with older 2.3 cards.
    Fixed: null filter changes had broken radio channels when not using that filter, sorry.
    Fixed: teletext subtitle pages parsing was not detecting pages correctly. Also by
    default the detected subtitle page will be shown in the select subpage dialog.
    Fixed: some changes to discontinuity handling. Looks to improve playing low quality
    streams with at least the cyberlink codecs for me, let me know your findings
    if you can.
    Fixed: some EPG handling fixes.
    Fixed: Some more scheduling fixes to prevent failed (small file size) records.
    Fixed: some changes to stream state handling, might prevent freezes when graph is
    in transitive state when changing monitors etc.
    Fixed: Updated tbs cards support to include latest cards, tested (on xp) with a TBS 6922
    DVB-S2 PCI-E blindscan card and seems to work fine. If you have a tbs card that doesn't
    work correctly let me know. Some blindscan support will probably be added in
    upcoming versions, didn´t want to do it yet as i want to get this version out asap.
    Added: Support for anysee devices to bda.dev, untested.
    Added: Channel reload option to video popup menu.
    Changed: Reworked the scanner dialog again a bit to show more channels/messages.
    Fixed: mouse hiding in evr fullscreen mode was not working all the time.
    Fixed: putting main window on top at startup was not working correctly.
    Fixed: Fullscreen mode at startup was not working correctly in combination with the multimon code.
    Tried to fix this, needs testing.
    Fixed: Many changes to the multimon code, also needed to rework the fullscreen/floating code.
    Looked almost ready in beta 4 but proved to be a real problem as stress-testing it
    (multiple mon changes) always resulted in an unstable renderer (and thus smartdforum)
    and i simply could not find this issue.This is still the main reason why this beta 5
    is there so if you could test this and report problems i'll try to get the final 0.2.1
    out asap and move on to other things.
    Added: Support for textual dforumsubtitles. Untested.
    Fixed: window maximize button was not working anymore.
    Changed: updated allsats.txt and european satellite transponder lists (.ini) thanks to cjcr.
    Added: new transponder sync option in scanner dialog using satfeeds.info. This will synchronize
    with blindscanned transponder lists supplied by cjcr.
    Added: option for extra transport stream buffering in general options.
    Fixed: a bug when minimizing the app to the taskbar (not tray) and closing it from there,
    correct window positions were not saved in such situation (thanks to cjcr for finding this).
    Fixed: The goto sat button in the add frequencies dialog was not working correclty anymore due
    to recent diseqc changes.
    Changed: some changes to bda.dev to make cards like tbs6925 work (scan on these cards was producing
    a hang). Many thanks to mr orbita for his help and information on this.
    Changed: added sat name to properties dialog caption so when on favs you also know what
    sat the channel is on (thanks to cjcr for pointing this out).
    Fixed: Added some extra H264 checks mainly to fix BBC HD channels aspect ratio's, maybe this
    also works for other HD channels with broken start aspect?. Not sure if
    the sequence parameter set etc parsing is entirely correct here as i seem to see
    strange values (like PicWidthInMbs of 1 etc, and also no VUI parameters, can't find that described
    in standards, so i hacked a bit around it? only for the HD high profile though have never seen
    low res h264 streams here)
    Added: Added snap to edges for main/floating as i find that handy and it also had been requested
    quite a bit.
    Added: A version number to settings.ini to check for specific upgrade actions in future. Due to multimon
    changes the logic in the windows coordinates could fail when installing from 0.2.1 beta 5 onwards over
    previous versions. This is not a bug but the window is simply hidden using wrong coordinates.
    If you still have this after install remove the window coordinates from settings.ini (in settings
    directory), These are the values to remove : [Startup]
    windowx=86
    windowy=62
    windowwidth=1428
    windowheight=929
    And the app should startup with some default windows coordinates that are visible.
    Don't remove the '[startup]' btw , and neither the version number anytime.
    Changed: Some changes to smartavsrc.ax (codecs like LAV now work reasonable (sometimes video freezes with EVR
    quick connect options turned on, nothing that a reload doesn't solve, for me also in sync).
    Added: Added 'show satellite name before favorite name' option to the channel list properties dialog (useful
    if All sats are selected).
    Changed: Some more safeguards built in just in case the problems with tbs cards could cause problems for
    other cards.
    Changed: layout of some dialogs.
    Added: the main window can now be moved on other surfaces besides the window caption.
    Fixed: bug when selecting none as group and provider as sort in channel list properties
    (thanks to a user whose nick i don't know who reported this
    Changed: scanner has problems with some users sometimes, might be timing problems on fast scanning/tuning in
    a row so quite some changes there to try to make it more robust. It might be prudent to add
    a configurable delay before tuning the next transponder to the scanner so users
    can finetune this.
    Fixed: mouse hiding wasn't working correctly anymore on other renderers (i test mainly on EVR nowadays,
    tested on vmr9 now too).
    Fixed: parsing of some transponder .ini files failed on 16apsk/32apsk modulations.
    Changed: some changes in bda.dev as some video problems may stem from there. Remade the sync code
    in bda.dev as it was somewhat different than for example bdas.dev has and for me
    bdas.dev seemed to produce more stable picture as that also works better with my prof7500.
    Changed: now modulation is also shown in the frequency list sync dialog.
    Fixed: again some mouse problems (mouse dissapearing and such) when using vmr9 renderer.
    Changed: some more work on continuity of stream in smartdforum and bda.dev to try to make
    the video run smoother with some codecs on broken streams.
    Changed: some more changes, hopefully tbs cards still work okay now as i reverted some of the
    changes there as some delays were maybe causing glitches even on fta channels with
    which smart never had much problems lately.
    Changed: vmr osd showing is now delayed until some video is in (before it could dissapear
    too quickly if no video was received for a while after the tune).
    changed: some more changes to multimon especially for vmr9. One tester experiences error
    messages (decidebuffer) on xp using vmr9. So if you experience that too please report this
    as then i'll make this a priority.
    changed: some general robustisation, or at least i hope in the long run, also in the tuning
    process and more bda.dev changes.
    changed: removed the installation of the vs2010 redistributable package from the setup as
    installing the msi should be enough.
    Added: lav decoder to filters.ini for setup.

من مواضيعى فى المنتدى

Dreambox Transponders 1/6/2013

ملف قنوات ProgDVB جديد بتاريخ اليوم 27-9-2013

سكين HD Glass16 ver. 7.94

جديــــد مـــــدار عربســـــات.. Cash tv..

تحميل سكين HD Glass 16 ver. 8.31

Peter Pan 3.0 - Aurora دريم - Summer Beta Edition DM500HD v2

سوفتكام اليوم لجميع الاجهزة 26.4.2013 - Softcam keys 26/4/2013

OoZooN Image DM500HD 9/12/2012

مواضيع متشابهة

تحديث جديد من برنامج AnyDVD 7.0.4.5 Beta اليوم 02-07-2012

تحديث جديد من برنامج SMPlayer 0.8.0.4351 beta بتاريخ 01-07-2012

تحديث جديد من برنامج SMPlayer 0.8.0.4348 beta بتاريخ 29/06/2012

تحديث جديد لل beta من موقع المورسات بتاريخ اليوم 08-05-2012