Thread Back Search

EPGRefreshS v1.1 Plugin

• ThE MaStEr
    2011-07-02

• كود:
    So, I have now edited times thanks to open source the latest EPG refresh so that you can specify whereabouts on nem NEN station in seconds. Idea: seconds are enough to refresh to, ergo, for rapid refresh has just one time so NEN seconds remaining.

And looking up for you and for me, for, to modify a Überisicht times fast:

Three steps: (Step 1: Plug modify halt, step 2: ne own name for the mod select Step 3: save the modification as ipk halt).

To 1 Idea and just have to implement, and plug that meets just something not so edited that it can hold.

to second Idea to rename names: For updates, so before, "plugins" using the name geupgedatet and overwritten. Ergo you edited just once a Plugin A and so it is just overwritten once. Rename it to stop it and it says plugin B, it also remains.

to third First she sucks you of this plugin2ipk.tar.gz

skin2ipk and plugin2ipk Tool

Then it just makes ma following:

This plugin2ipk.tar.gz about NEN FTP client into the / tmp of the Dreambox bring (kA, like what if this copy to the dreambox is in the FAQs, or become active, otherwise I think also skywatcher NEN nice FAQ to rotate, so NEM in video documents how to stop NEN ftp-client should use, and telnet. That's just the times when you want to install IPKS, you can thus choose not to use this feed.).

cd / tmp
    gunzip / tmp/plugin2ipk.tar.gz
    tar-xvf / tmp/plugin2ipk.tar

Well into Plugin2ipkVerzeichnis, the program can be run only from holding "his" directory:

cd / media/hdd/plugin2ipk

Now comes:

B 1.0 ./plugin2ipk.sh your name mipsel

(1.0: your version of your name,: your creative modname, mipsel: halt the archtiektur, do not know how the db is exactly when, mipsel e2 is just always so).

So the thing is just so clever, looks directly to the right Extionsordner.

Result is just in time ne-install ipk media/hdd/plugin2ipk

Now simply talk in the forum IHAD upload it and let others have fun and simply count them once the download counts big grin.

Have fun!

PS: thanks to the developers of the plugin and edited ipk-build-tool and as a halt.

PS2: I've now spent much time trying to explain how you can do that now. Sure, you should know just hard times and it is not. In the end it's about the idea and I think this is slow to refresh EPG seconds or less "cool". So you can always stop when start also NEN "fast" refresh. And a minute hold times longer than is necessary.

PS3: there is missing still nen Edit in the name designation. With folder renaming it is not done. So easy even your postet or I will soon. So it's just not been that with the renaming.

من مواضيعى فى المنتدى

TM Softcam 05.10.2011

Process Explorer v14.1

All nagravision key active 29.10.2011

سوفتكام اليوم 30-11-2013 - Softcam keys 30/11/2013

Skin E2-Dmm-HDr2 for GP3

Newnigma2 v3.3.2-dm800se-ramiMAHER #ssl84b

Malimali setting list E2 Update 05.08.2011

LT8 Atlantis dm800se 22-05-2012 #ssl87F

مواضيع متشابهة

EPGRefreshS Plugin

VPS-Plugin 1.1