driven by weazle've written a small plugin with which one can satellites.xml edit something.
The plugin has two functions:
1. You can not remove unwanted satellite from its existing file satellites.xml
2. A recent satellites.xml file can be downloaded. This makes sense only if times change satellite information. If you have any problems with the satellites.xml file, you can you save the download as it brings no advantage over the file, the image is already in!
weazle is unsuccessful in the regular updates in addition, a current and complete satellites.xml from this page on the server (regardless of the file in the image). With this plugin you can then download this file, but as I said above makes sense only when information of a satellite have changed and you need an update.
A few words about how:
- At the start of the plugin satellites.xml the box is loaded and displayed (Figure 1)
- Use the "yellow" may be the current load from the server satellites.xml
- "OK" you can select satellite or removing the indicator (Figure 2). This selection is immediately saved in the settings. The plugin provides a pre-selected satellites 13.0, 19.2, 23.5 and 28.2.
- Use the "blue" ("Optimizing") is not marked satellites are removed from the XML file (Figure 3)
- Changes can be as "green" ("Apply") is stored (previously operating on a temporary file and it is up to this point, nothing changed from the original file)
- Toggle between alphabetical sorting, sorting by position east-west and west-east sorting by position can be changed with the Bouquet buttons
- The Help button can be used
Many thanks to all testers and sakartvelo for plugin-image!
ضع تعليق باستخدام حساب الفيس بوك
|مواضيع ذات صلة مع Satellite Editor Plugins|
|Plugins BlackPole OE2.0 All - BlackPole OE2.0 Plugins - BlackPole OE2.0 بلجن صورة|
|KPCS Editor 188.8.131.52|
|kpcs editor 184.108.40.206|
|احدث اصدار من بلجن Satellite editor plugin|