Thread Back Search

Endemol has announced several changes to its creative team, with Paul R?mer exiting after 15 years with the company and the c

• ThE MaStEr
    2010-09-28

• Endemol has announced several changes to its creative team, with Paul R?mer exiting after 15 years with the company and the creation of a Creative Board.

The Creative Board will include Marco Bassetti, president of the Endemol Group; Tim Hincks, CEO of Endemol UK; and David Goldberg, chairman of Endemol North America. It is charged with overseeing, directing and further synchronizing the development of global hits. “Marco, Tim and David are among the most experienced and skilled creative leaders in the business," said Ynon Kreiz, chairman and CEO. "This new structure leverages our top creative talent in the Group and will add further focus and strength to the support we give our local creative teams around the world. David and Tim’s teams in the U.S. and the U.K. are behind some of our most recent global hits including 101 Ways To Leave a Gameshow, The Money Drop and Wipeout and are well positioned to take on a broader role."

In addition, Iris Boelhouwer has been promoted to managing director of creative operations, with oversight for the creative consultancy and format distribution teams. She will also coordinate Global Creative Team meetings, comprising the group’s creative leaders in key markets. "The promotion of Iris recognizes the great contribution she has made to the company and the value she brings to our creative activities,” Kreiz said.

R?mer, chief creative officer, is stepping down. Kreiz said of R?mer's exit: “Paul is one of the company’s longest serving executives. He has had an outstanding track record at Endemol and has made an invaluable creative and commercial contribution to the business in a range of key senior roles. This has included co-developing and launching Big Brother, the most groundbreaking format of the last decade, which continues to be a colossal hit in the major markets. We are extremely grateful for all he has done and wish him all the very best for the future.”

R?mer said, "During my time here there has been a complete transformation of the TV and digital media landscape and Endemol has played a central role in that. In my view this is the most dynamic and creative company in the business and I can think of nowhere else I would rather have spent this period of exciting change in the industry. Now after 15 incredible years the time feels right for me to move on to new challenges. I will miss everyone here enormously but I am leaving behind a brilliantly talented team who I know will go from strength to strength. It has been a privilege to work with them.”

من مواضيعى فى المنتدى

Kerni-HD1R2blackmod R3 is ready! Vu + for solo, duo and Uno!

The early standings in BT's competition to find the five communities where faster broadband is most in demand aren't encourag

OE-2.0 Merlin-3 DM800 3-3-2013

OoZooN Image dm800 2013-11-16

IPTV List Updater 18/6/2014

D.M.S Img dm7020hd OE1.6 v7.0

Asta-Net adds six HD channels

kappa Ali 3329D 24.10.2011

مواضيع متشابهة

Viacom’s third-quarter earnings disappointed as the company announced plans to sell the division that produced the disappoint

James Spence Tapped to Oversee Creative at Syfy

International cable group Liberty Global has announced a series of major changes to its European management team.

Ex-Endemol UK director sets up Spirit

Endemol's R?mer steps down