Thread Back Search

صور هيفاء وهبي بفستان احمر قصير على مجلة eniGma

• الباشا
    2014-12-17

• بالصور: هيفاء وهبي “جمال رهيب وكاريزما إستثنائية” وبإطلالات تحبس الأنفاس في eniGma وإليكم ما قالته!

نشر جمهور النجمة الجماهيرية هيفاء وهبي المذهل ال Haifaholics على حسابهم على موقع Instagram العالمي، صور من إطلالات “نجمة ومحبوبة الملايين” في مجلة eniGma التي حلت على غلافها، وظهرت النجمة الجماهيرية بالإطلالات كالعادة تحبس الأنفاس وأنيقة جداً وجمالها رهيب وكاريزمتها إستثنائية وكلها طاقة إيجابية وحياة، ونشر الهيفاهولكس مع الصور ما صرحت به هيفاء للمجلة : “Marriage changed a lot in Wehbe. “In any marriage, things always seem nicer at the beginning, then they change, people grow different. And when all the nice things are gone, it kills the marriage. It is very disappointing when you build your dreams based on certain decisions and then realise they were wrong. This changes you alot” she adds. The divorce made Wehbe adamant on pursuing even more professional success. “Now things taste different; freedom has a new meaning. I don’t think I can get married again any time soon. I don’t oppose the idea but I’m not very fond of it either,” she says #ENIGMAMagazine #HaifaAndMagazines #haifawehbe #haifaholics”

“2014 was an interesting year for Wehbe. She starred in Halawet Roth, her second movie after Dokkan Shehata (Shehata’s shop) in 2008. She also starrted in the TV series, Kalam Ala Wara'(words on paper) ,which was one of Ramadan’s most followed series. Her character, Habiba, got a lot of Parise from viewers and critics alike. “The feedback on the series was overwhelming. We all worked so hard, the cast was very talented and director Mohamed Samy did a great job getting the best of each and every one of us” she says. Wehbe was also one of the celebrity judges on Shaklak Mesh Ghareeb, (Your Face Looks Familiar) on MBC. This was a great comeback after a very public split from Egyptian businessman Ahmed Abu Hashima in 2012 following four years of marriage #EnigmaMagInterview #HaifaAndMagazines #haifawehbe #haifaholics”.

“Listening to Wehbe talk about all her up-coming projects made me forget that for th two weeks before the interview she had been headline news in many newspapers and magazines around the region. A Dress she wore on Star Academy which was aired live on TV to millions of viewers caused a lot of controversy. Within a week, the issue had gotten more coverage than the war in Syria. Articles were written, voices were raised, statements were released and an ongoing argument between Wehbe and the TV channel .. ” We all have dress malfunctions , it happens. But it happened to me , it turned into such a big deal,” she says. And she has a point, everything Wehbe says, does, or wears is always vastly applauded by her fans and severely attacked by her critics. She has always been the centre of attention, ever since she launched her first album ” Baddy Eish ” ( I Want to Live ” in 2005 . Maybe it’s because of her fashion choices wich some describe as audacious. Maybe it is because of her career choices wich were as successful as they were daring. Or maybe it is because of her almost overnight fame, something a lot of people work years to achieve and many of them fail to. Regardless of the reasons, Wehbe’s success cannot be ignored. And with over 2.5 million followers on twitter and 1.2 followers on Instagram, she knows it very well. She personally runs her social media accounts, responding to fans and posting personal pictures and updates. ” I know if, for example, i tweeted at one of my followers it will make their day and it would only take a few minutes of my time. ever any of my work is really successful. So it can’t be a coincidence, it is jealousy and bullying,” she continues. “So let them give it their best shot, they are only attacking me because I am in the spotlight, because I am loved by a lot of people. And that makes me stronger,” she says. #HaifaAndMagazine #haifawehbe #haifaholics”.

“From Enigma Magazine Interview : While that persona may be daring and challenging to the rules and traditions; the real Wehbe is quite different, ” Those who know me personally, know that the idea people have of me is very different from who i really am. But at the end of the day people will believe what they want to believe. I may be home in my pajamas watching TV and people will refuse to believe that. And that’s okay, I get it, ” she says, She is smart enough to take the best out of it and ignore the rest, She gets her strength from the love that comes with fame and shuns all the noise. ” At the beginning I used to get very upset when i was criticised, With time and experience, I developed thick skin, ” she says, ” I started realising that i get attacked ( especially in Egypt ” when ” Beauty Of Rouh ” has just been dropped . The movie, wich hit theathers in April 2014, was quickly banned by prime Minister Ibrahim Mahlab for being sexually provocative. ” It is a great movie, we worked so hard on it and i knew people would later regret the decision, Wehbe victoriously tells me. Even thought the movie was only in theaters for a few days before it was banned, it was already on its way to becoming one of the biggest blockbusters of the year. “One night, a TV channel aired the movie at four in the morning , all Egypt was up at the time to watch it. That is what I call success, ” she tells me. #HaifaAndMagazine #haifawehbe #haifaholics”.

“From Haifa’s Interview in El Nigma Magazine : When i contacted Wehbe in Paris to conduct the interview, i found out that she was there to register a brand in her name , the HW brand . She was also holding meetings with her friend fashion designer Roberto Cavalli who is designing her apartment . ” He Loves me, ” Wehbe tells me. And how couldn’t he ? The enigmatic singer is not only famous for her acting, vocal talent, and for stirring controversy wherever she goes, she was also on People Magazine’s list of the 50 Most Beautiful People in 2006. Wehbe’s husky just-woke-up voice comes low yet carries a bit of excitement since the ban on her latest film Halawet Rouh ( The came the talk of the town. Something she is used to and that she would normally just ignore but she couldn’t this time because she believes she was a victim of a series of unfortunate events. Wehbe arrived from Los Angeles and headed straight to rehearsals right before the show. Designer Zuhair Murad had sent the dress straight to the studio too. That is why she didn’t get to try it on before going on stage with its bright lights. So When she came out to perform she did not expect the dress to be as revealing as it appeared on camera. ” Do you know what the problem is ? ” Wehbe asks me not really waiting for an answer. ” The problem is that i didn’t know. If i didn’t believe that it was wrong, I wouldn’t have cared, but i really had no idea,” she tells me. ” This is the responsibility of the director and the channel, when they noticed they should have solved it or someone should have notified me, ‘ she continues. And the channel’s statement that it was ” embarrassed ” about ple who love me deserve that, so I make the time for them, “. she says. #HaifaInMagazines #haifawehbe #haifaholics.

من مواضيعى فى المنتدى

جديد الترددات والقنوات على جميع الاقمار اليوم الاثنين 9-11-2015

توقيت مباراة مانشستر سيتي وأستون فيلا اليوم السبت 4-10-2014

بوستات قصيرة عن الاقصى والقدس 2015 , منشورات عن اغتصاب المسجد الأقصى 2015

أسعار الحديد في مصر اليوم الثلاثاء 13-5-2014

صور ومعلومات عن مدينة سان بطرسبورج 2017

صور لوريلي تارون زوجة اللاعب راداميل فالكاو

كلمات اغنية اسمعني حمزة نمرة 2015 كاملة مكتوبة

جدول مباريات اليوم 29-2-2020 على قناة cbc sport hd

مواضيع متشابهة

صورة هيفاء وهبي بفستان احمر مكشوف وقصير للفخذ 2014 من إنستغرام

صورة هيفاء وهبي بشورت احمر قصير يشعل الفسبوك 2014