Thread Back Search

Last..release of StreamMeNG

• ThE MaStEr
    2011-01-25

• Version 0.97 Build 2721 Beta I 24/01/2011

كود:
    n this version I've converted all projects at the Intel compiler. This compiler produces better code and is "peniebler" in the code review.
    Due to the compiler changes I had to do a big code review, here are many "ugly" things have been fixed.

Bug fixes:
    * E1/E2/DBOX the calendar - Control has lacked the virtual destructor -> fuming is fixed.
    * E1/E2/DBOX Reading of the data stream (TS / PES) is now no longer maintained static for some time, but aborted the wait,
    when new data arrives over the network.
    * E1/E2 start the program, is now recognized that the box is placed on radio or TV.
    * E1/E2/DBOX deadlock in the host manager is fixed, if available after a receiving several entries in the inclusion list.
    * E1/E2/DBOX If a channel is available, the mini-telly not crash under certain circumstances.
    * Big error in a class for interen Zeitsteurung is fixed (for experts: An overwritten operator was implemented incorrectly).
    * DBOX2 Back to the roots, multiplexers is now working again with 4 KB blocks, the DBOX is less possibility to terminate the connection:)
    -> PES stream will not break off more.
    * Min bugfixes

New features:
    * Direktumschalung RADIO / TV via menu
    * The last radio - or TV - Channel will now be noticed and when the program starts relisted.
    * E1/E2/DBOX compact and faster code.
    * E1/E2/DBOX code is already parallelized in part by StreamMeNG clings to time-critical calculations, one or more additional processor cores for
    Support.
    E1/E2 * When reading the TS stream I made some optimizations / improvements.
    * After a MACRO-ERROR is the old MPEG decoder to properly again and synchronized audio / video again.

Support receivers are:
    * DBOXII, DM BOXING, BOXING COOLSTREAM and IP, which ENIGMAI, Enigma II, NEUTRINO, support or NEUTRINO HD ...

Geteset under XP (Virual Box 4.0.2), XP64 (Virual Box 4.0.2), Vista (Virual Box 4.0.2), WIN7 (Virual Box 4.0.2) and WIN764.

StreamMeNG_0.97BetaI_en-us.msi

StreamMeNG_0.97BetaI_de-de.msi

L.G. Marta

من مواضيعى فى المنتدى

سوفت معدل لكأس العالم ليتوافق مع اللودر العادي

Viaccess, Orca Interactive and Alpha Networks Demonstrate turnKeyTV Global IPTV Solution at IBC 2010

ESPN Indonesia biss keys Telstar 18 @138E 28/5/2013

New SBox 0.0.5-1 #2

Czech IPTV feels the pinch

OoZooN Image dm500hd 16-10-2011

Backup 800hd Dream allrussian

New VTi - v. 4.2.0 ULTIMO Vu+ Team Image

مواضيع متشابهة

Release Total Commander 8.01 release candidate 3 (32/64)

StreamMeNG HD 1.1.6 Beta

Release Total Commander 8.0 release candidate 2 (32/64)

StreamMeNG HD 1.0.6 Beta

StreamMeNG 1.0.1 Beta III