Thread Back Search

تحميل NWemu V1.0.1 - اصدار جديد NWemu V1.0.1

• ThE MaStEr
    2013-05-09

• NWemu V1.0.1

كود:
    NWemuDVB-s MDapi softcam and NW_sids emulatorver 1.0.1 beta fortest
    inMemory of the V_plug i make the face of the NWemu as i can like v_plug withsmall change
    historyver 1.0.1
    - addActive and deactive the NWemu - add AutoEcm - add channel property - add Ca-info including (ECM, AMM, CA-TYPE, SYSTEM, Provider Name ,ledindicator,Statut, Inored system) - Add Raw Ecm Handlin - add Emm Handlin (but not tested need channel that still auto for test) - add Key in use (tested but not for all channel ,,if you see any misake in the key in use justtel me to fix it) - add active key (tested but not for all channel ,,if yousee any misake in the Active key just tel me to fix it) - debug outputfixed - ccw and dcw and biss fixed - add signal Quality andlevel
    NWemuuse a standar softcam the only difference is that the NWemu dont use F line sonot needed in softcam - format key of softcam is same as any standar softcamonly 2 thing is that the key must be in one lineexemplecorrectformat isV 030B00 XXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx....................xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; not correctV 030B00 XXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx....................xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
    - addNW_Sids .What is the NW_Sids ? is key file that containe the biss and dcw (hereare the F line but in other Format) and alsothe correcte sids channel toprevent Autoecm and for fast decryption the nw_Sids is very useful for the nwemuformat key of the NW_sids isstart with Channelname all are separtedwith ":" and finnish with ";" exemplechnnelname:sid:tid:pmt:ecm:providerid:caid:dcw orbiss; M6:8726:1100:601:02B3:030B00:0500:XXXXXX..........XXXX;
    to addbiss or dcw right click in the ca-info and set the key
    ifthere is no dcw or no biss so the nwemu will keep it blanc in the part of dcw orbiss. exemple
    M6:8726:1100:601:02B3:030B00:0500:;
    u canmodify the nw_sids manualy but its not recomended let the the nwemu creat andadd the line key
    NWemuuse vModules so you must install (libeay32.dll, libssl32.dll) files toWINDOWS\SYSTEM32 directory in order to use it
    for allmy test i use skystar1 so my card not supported by all dforum player
    thenwemu is tested on Altdforum old ver that support Skystar1 and progdforum4.56.2 (afterthis ver i dont khnow if its from skystar1 or what hapend to progdforum bug all thetime ) not tested in deforumdream
    i canadd the dforumcorapi and dforumviewer API but i need any ver that work with mySkystar1 to testi hear that old ver of dforumviwer support skystar1 but ididnt find it same thing for dforumcor and dforumdream.
    i haveto thank all how help me
    Vahid ,codeiuse,+bsdocuments+,tarek dahb, Andnotor,dforum-dz haker
    Thanks,Night Wolf 1619

Download

من مواضيعى فى المنتدى

بتاريخ 13/11/2010:Gemini4.20 HD1R2 Skinمع دمج CCcam2.0.11 وMgcamd1.35a patched bulsat

OpenPLi-2.0-beta-et9000 08-01-2011

Dumbo - the Dumb Boot Plugin Version 0.23a

احدث توليفة للدريم بوكس الانيجما E2 بتاريخ اليوم 29-12-2010 Latest Vhannibal Setting E2

Release 3.2.1 DM800

Power of Dream HD OE 1.6 CrossEPG Edition for DM8000 27-08-2011

تحميل سكين elegance.HD v2.5

DDD-dm800se-OE1.6-v4.0 -ramiMAHER #ssl84b