CSP MySQL User Manager v2.0
rev.2.0 - 2010-12-02
- Added: Settings page for various settings.
- Added: Default values on add user page. Can be set on settings page.
- Added: Session timeout function, will kill a idle admin connection if it has been idle longer then given time. Timeout can be changed on settings page (default 600 seconds).
- Added: Comment field added to users.
- Added: Tool to import users from csv
- Added: Profile manager for managing profiles.
- Added: New tool page with various tools.
- Added: Setting to hide all text from login page.
- Added: Function to log all failed login attempts.
- Added: Setting to show/hide help icons from the add user page.
- Added: Tool to delete all disabled users.
- Added: Tool to enable/disable all users.
- Added: Setting to give the c.m.u.m server a custom name.
- Added: Information page to show all the info about a user.
- Added: Setting to fetch various data from given csp server.
- Added: Tool to fetch/install new user files to csp.
- Added: Function to show if a user is online on the csp server.
- Added: Tool to import users from csp xml config.
- Added: Tool to empty the entire user database.
- Added: Function to kick a online user from the csp server.
- Added: Quick enable/disable users by clicking on their status icon.
- Added: Setting to change layout on add-/edit user pages to 1 or 2 columns.
- Added: More info on the home page.
- Added: Email-address field to userdatabase.
- Added: New profile handling system.
- Added: Warning message if config.php is not setup correctly or not found.
- Added: Group field to userdatabase.
- Added: Created and last changed logging added to users.
- Added: Admin accounts can now be set as enabled or disabled.
- Added: Charset is now configurable from config.php (default is utf-8).
- Added: Different color for odd and even lines on user-/admin-/profile listing.
- Added: List after online users on manage users page.
- Added: Update-users command is sent to csp server on logout if 'fetch data from csp server' is active.
- Added: Charset setting to genxml.php (default is utf-8).
- Added: Border around all input buttons.
- Added: MySQL connection check, will show a error if it's not possible to connect to the MySQL server.
- Fixed: Add-/edituser handling.
- Fixed: Various layout bugs.
- Fixed: Minor layout improvements for internet explorer.
- Fixed: The 'maxconnections=0' bug.
- Fixed: Auto remove of empty spaces in beginning and end of textfiled 'quicked' and 'search' on the manage users page.
- Fixed: Cancel-button didnt work on edit profile page.
- Fixed: Modified the code to prevent PHP Notice errors.
- Fixed: List option "Disabled users" now also lists users with NULL as enabled value.
- Fixed: Max connection field only accepts numbers.
- Changed: Most of the mysql code.
- Changed: Some mysql field types to speed it up a bit and to save some storage.
- Changed: Replaced "Profile(s)" with "Password" on manage users page.
- Changed: Moved the mysql server info into genxml.php so it can be placed anywhere on a server.
- Changed: Changed "mySQL" into "MySQL" in the name to follow the officiall name of the database.
Due to the many changes in both the system and database, there is no upgrade available. BUT there is another way! Included in the 2.0 zip package there is a file called csvexport.php. Read the README file for more info on how to use it
ضع تعليق باستخدام حساب الفيس بوك
|مواضيع ذات صلة مع CSP MySQL User Manager v2.0|
|CSP MySQL User Manager v2.3 released|
|CSP mySQL User Manager v2.2.1|
|CSP MySQL User Manager v2.2|
|CSP MySQL User Manager v2.1|
|CSP mySQL User Manager 2.0.4 - 2011-01-01|