Version 2.1.0 (07-08-2012):
* New setup system. Now there are less settings, and they are all in one form. With the new setup system, from 2.1.0 old settings will be red from disk, and used in the setup form. New settings will automatically added. Manual changed settings will be respected. The setup system will detect if the configuration is outdated.
* New update system. Dreambox ReStream will check once a day if there is an update, and can update it in a few seconds from the web interface.
* Droped all Windows and Mac OSX support. Due to the different kind of problems mostly on Windows, I dropped the support for other OSes than Linux. There is a Virtual Box image with a running Dreambox ReStream.
* Some clean up of the code, and logical variable names in the Settings file
* Skipped version 2.0.9
Version 2.0.8 (16-07-2012):
* Fixed EPG loading of channels which has no EPG loaded yet.
* Small css change in the program names in the channel list. The program titles don't wrap anymore.
* Picons support. Now the pico is loaded from the Dreambox.
* Some other small CSS fixes
* Fix for the .htaccess file. Check if the headers module is loaded before trying to change the headers. This will make sure that m3u8 playlists and ts files are not cached by the browser
* Updated JW Player to version 5.10
* Updated jQuery UI to version 1.8.21
Version 2.0.7 (20-06-2012):
* Removed the VLC flash streaming. JW Player can support iPhone streaming. No more extra port numbers to open in a firewall or extra port forwarding! VLC 2.X required
* Improved logic for VLC streaming command
* New jQuery version. 1.7.2 (http://jquery.com)
* New jQuery Mobile version 1.1.0 (http://jquerymobile.com)
* Support for Enigma2 based encoders with a single tuner
* iPad detection
* Small updates in the mobile code.
* Fix for online/offline detection of the Dreambox decoder
* Added RTSP streaming with VLC. Now all RTSP enabled Mobiles are supported without a Wowza server. Tested with a Nokia N9.
* Updated the installer for single tuner question and some small fixes
Here is the new and improved Dreambox ReStream 2.1.0!. This is a major update, and should be installed on a clean setup. It does not need Wowza Media Server anymore. All the legacy Windows and Mac OSX support is removed from the code. For Windows and Mac OSX systems, you can use the Dreambox ReStream Live Image.
The new version will have a complete new setup wizard. This wizard will make it easier to setup your Dreambox ReStream software. It does some scanning of IP numbers and the location of VLC. So most settings will be prefilled.
A second big feature is the automatic update check. If there is a new version Dreambox ReStream will notice you that there is an update. That update can be run from the web interface. This is like Wordpress does with there updates. Make sure that the directory where you install Dreambox ReStream is writable by the web server.
ضع تعليق باستخدام حساب الفيس بوك
|مواضيع ذات صلة مع Dreambox ReStream tool Version 2.1.0|
|تحميل Dreambox ReStream 2.3.6 Release|
|تحميل Vu+Tool Version 2.0 Beta|
|Dreambox ReStream 2.0.4|
|Dreambox ReStream tool|
|Dreambox ReStream 2.0 b1|