* Your Moves of neutrino to another FW is the FLAG "Force EPG Refresh" now razed and your
Receiver switches to avoid unnecessary. THX @ universum123
* I once dialogue "Eintellungen / Receiver" visual changed a bit.
* I have the threading - revised API and made a little (hopefully) more secure. A member variable was not
declared volatile and thus could be pushed into a register by the compiler, which meant that state changes
were not registered (Fuck the bug -> Neuese Release).
* The mixing of periodic and rare photographs is now thread safe.
* Sorry if the images were recording length is unlimited ended at 4 GB, which should now be fixed. THX @ zappzero.
With unlimited recording length files can now be added to 2 ^ 64 bytes, which will probably do the trick.
* If changes are made in the "Periodic recording" made strapped recording the manager now and accepts this.
* Minor GUI fixes.
* Under "Settings / Receiver" You can now optionally set "EPG Automatic Update" for Record Manager
off (not recommended).
* Detection of neutrino Ng Hd Images is built, but unfortunately it fails probably on the implementation
* In the EPG Overview You can now shooting for the Record Manager add or remove.
* You will receive the EPG overview when adding a recording, a message should overlap 2 events.
StreamMeNG HDx86 1.2.5 Beta Web Installer.rar
StreamMeNG HDx64 1.2.5 Beta Web Installer.rar
ضع تعليق باستخدام حساب الفيس بوك
|مواضيع ذات صلة مع StreamMeNG HD 1.2.5 Beta Build 2141 03.12.12|
|StreamMeNG HD 1.2.3 Beta Build 1902 15.09.12|
|StreamMeNG HD 1.1.7 Beta Build 1512 30.06.12|
|StreamMeNG HD 1.1.5 Beta Build 3439 18.05.12|
|StreamMeNG HD 1.1.3 Beta Build 2881 30.03.12|
|StreamMeNG 1.0.1g Beta Build 693 19.08.11|