Cubic 1.2.0 For Vu+ Solo
VU+ with 3.1.1 Kernel
Driver Date: 28.02.2012
OE Date: 28.032012
DVBAPP Date: 28.03.2012
• New: Cubic HD Skin
• New: Cubic panel now has a version specification (Currently, the panel v.1.2.4)
• New: About Cubic panel shows now some more image information (image version, branch, kernel, hardware type)
• New: Menu to run scripts directly on the panel Cubic
• New: Cronmanager to execute scripts based time
• New: ext4 support (New devices are now formated as ext4 format)
• New: crashlog Reporter - Crashlogs sends directly to the developers from Cubic (Cubic panel at Disabled You may be activated if you want them use this.)
• New: Shareinfobar with gbox support (on / off switchable)
• New: Own Second Infobar (If a foreign skin wants to bring the part will be ignore our SecondInfoBar)
• New: epg.dat can be stored on USB
• New: openWebIF in the Image
• Fix: Cam is active display shows nothing if no cam is active. Now displays "no cam running"
• Fix: If the CamName is too long, this entry is cut off
• Fix: Some translations in Cubic Panel
• Fix: information function in the device manager now works
• Change: Offline Installer now has a GUI restart query
• Update: Online Addon Installer now has a GUI restart query when an addon installed or updated what.
• Update: Altered newsfeed reader
• Change: Modified software manager (now shows modules and settings)
• Change: New swap management
• minor fixes in various files!
• Pyhton unnecessary code in our files deleted
• Support of VU + Backup Suite (plug-in is on the feed)
• Support of Nano
• ONLY on Cubic VU + (Not on Cubic Dreams): Support for relative skin coordinates ('c' and 'e') Thanks for the patch at pieterg
Thanks to all users who give us their feedback.
Thanks to the group of Beta Testers.
Thanks to all supporters in the background.
Thanks to openee for the Basecode of the DeviceManager.
Thanks to the project E2OpenPlugins. We hope we will soon be able to give something back to the Community.
Thanks to pieterg for his relative Coordinates Patch .
Thanks to vlamo for nice Ideas and good Work.