| | OpenBox S9/S10 Firmware Tool 0.4 by MST
OpenBox S9/S10 Firmware Tool 0.4 by MST
This tool allows you to:
- analyze Openbox S9/S10 firmware file (*.abs)
- extract channel list to TP_PROG.dbs file (so you can extract list from .abs edited with SetEditHD100 tool)
- preview, extract and replace background logo file (Back_logo.m2v)
- preview, extract and replace boot logo file (Boot_logo.m2v) (preview is not working for firmwares with non pure m2v format boot logo)
- check block's CRC and fix it
- extract and replace whole blocks and blocks's data only
Things that tool cannot do, but maybe be able to do in future:
- decrypt maincode, for example to get firmware release date
- preview boot logo for some firmwares with non pure m2v format
Important note in case of replacing Boot and Background Logo.
In firmwares we can find logos (boot and back) which have pure m2v format, an those can be previewed in my tool. And we can find logos with not pure m2v format, and those cannot be previewed in my tool.
You can replace pure m2v (visible in tool) logo with any other pure m2v format file, and you can replace non-pure m2v logo (not shown in tool) with any non-pure m2v logo file.
Do not replace pure m2v logo with non-pure m2v file and vice versa!
ضع تعليق باستخدام حساب الفيس بوك