| | SMPlayer Version 0.6.10
- Added a vdpau configuration dialog, now it's possible to select which vdpau codecs to use.
- Patch by Silvan Scherrer to add support for eCS, OS/2.
- Removed the option "Visualize motion vectors". It caused problems to many people when activated by mistake.
- Added a submenu to select the closed caption channel. Requires mplayer >= r32607.
- Added webm and vp8 to the list of extensions (for video).
- Added thd to the list of extensions (for audio).
- Added hdmov to the list of extensions (for video).
- Added f4v to the list of extensions (for video).
- (Experimental) If using mplayer svn r31030, the audio filters (karaoke, extrastereo and volnorm) are changed without restarting mplayer, using the new slave commands af_add and af_del.
- For consistency, the playlist preferences have been moved to the playlist section in the main preferences dialog (and the playlist own preferences dialog has been deleted).
- Added the possibility to select the seeking method (absolute or relative) in Preferences -> Interface.
- Possibility to sort the items of the playlist. Implemented by Neo254
ضع تعليق باستخدام حساب الفيس بوك