Thread Back Search

StreamMeNG HD 1.0.3 Final Build 12 067 17:11:11

• ThE MaStEr
    2011-11-17

• StreamMeNG HD 1.0.3 Final Build 12 067 17:11:11

كود:
    StreamMeNG HD 1.0.3 Final All for now ....
    So the official story is now finished, I would like to make it short, am proud as punch, even read the change log:

* StreamMeNG now in x64!
    * As promised, now the mini telly in HD!

Bug Fixes:
    * Unfortunately, the build were still a few stumbling blocks, mix of multi-threaded and single threaded is not good.
    * IPP7.0.dll was missing (again) be fixed.
    * An obsolete Intel - Runtime Library was involved.
    * Customization page of the mini-telly is now implemented.
    * In full screen mode, the image is now displayed correctly in accordance with the format and, if necessary, centered (has
    yes just 3 years geauert times, LOL).
    * Volume stir in the mini-telly goes again.
    * Mute option in the mini telly goes again.
    * Any violation occurring in the protection of layout manager Office 2010 is fixed, THX Hapeba
    * Possibly occurring Protection Fault in de Ribbon Bar is gefix, THX Hapeba
    * The display on the stream rate is now well again, if the mini-telly runs.
    * The cursor now disappears again in the mini telly, should not move the mouse (even when
    multiple monitors).
    * In the mini-installer was inject it with the wrong manifest file -> Error during update etc is fixed.
    * Unfortunately, there were some projects compiled after a SW update from Intel Compiler 12.0 and the other with 12.1.
    * To parse XML is now used XML6 M $, that the stability should increase slightly.
    * The problems in de GUI should now be fixed.
    * The KMP Affinity message should now no longer occur in specific AMD processors.
    * DBOX: The streaming server should now go back to recording (when configured properly).
    * Under WIN XP, the "Run as Admin" will work again.
    * Under WIN XP, it was still a few problems with the mini-installer in the manifest file (it was an old manifesto - File
    integrated and no longer generates new), is fixed.
    * The x64 version is now clean installed on the mini-installer removed and reinstalled.
    * Software Update is now recognized cleanly on x86 and x64 (I think it's remarkable that I
    Parallel Studio overwrites the settings again).
    * Heap Corruption in the classes for grabbing all the boxes is fixed.
    Sometimes they occur * The message "Pure virtual function call" should no longer occur.
    * E2: When streaming I have set the receive buffer now on the 64 kb, thus "wobbles" not the mini telly in HD
    more so and the WEB-IF the dream does not seem to stop as quickly.
    * Neutrino / HD & E1: Unfortunately, the cache has been observed in WBIF client is not the PMT PID and thus could not read the stream
    turned Earths - fixed.

New features:
    * In the WEB-IF I built a small client cache, which saves a couple of calls to the WEB IF the box, saving time.
    * The Blue Giga is now wg. a false WEB-IF implementation circumvented, it performs a direct stream analysis,
    this takes a little longer, but works.
    * StreamMeNG now as x64 version.
    * Preferences dialog / mini telly is revised.
    * Dialog / receiver is revised.
    * Various changes in the automatic software update wg. x86 & x64 version.
    * I've implemented a small scheduler, which operates approximately every 20 ms range, as can be different
    Register objects that want to be notified at regular intervals (eg LEDs) and it's not exactly on every millisecond
    arrives, the thread and thus saves system load and memory!
    * New construction road wg. 64-bit version has taken me 11 days and endless beer: D
    * The threads of the mini telly now run on the thread pool (faster startup)
    * Compiled with latest Intel Runtime 2011.7.258.
    * Compiles with Visual Studio SP1 inc (kb2522890, kb2529927, kb2548139, and kb2549864 kb2565057).
    * The mini telly lüppt now also in HD.
    * The AV Sync is now optimal (under the DBOX).
    * OpenMP is now used in the mini-telly, which provides better load distribution to the individual
    Cores, especially in HD.
    * The transcoder I've got even a "few coals" upped the ante (about 27% performance gain).
    * New layout manager "Windows 7" (may be more interesting for XP & Vista users).
    * After initial optimizations I was able to push the resource hunger of the mini telly in HD by approximately 15-20%.

- Some Freatures will not work, but "little by little" nachimplementiert ....
    - Many improvements are still to come but then little by little, even in terms of investment objectives.
    - Minimum requirement for your hardware: video card should support DirectX 7 and your sound card .... DirectSound8

Tested with the Cool Stream, DM800, Giga Blue & DBOX under XP, XP x64 & Win7 x64 Win7
    Special THX @ All & Kleiner.Marta.Pfahl's for testing!
    Thx Marta.Pfahl

StreamMeNG HDx64_1.0.3Final_en-us.msi

StreamMeNG HDx64_1.0.3Final_de-de.msi

من مواضيعى فى المنتدى

باقة sky italia تضيف اللغة العربية الى SKY CALCIO HD

NewCS1.70/CCcam 2.2.1 Addon for Nabilo E1 & E2

OpenPLi-2.0-beta-et9000 21-01-2011

Brits not buying into Freeview HD

عربسات بدر5 وبدر6

Experimental Image-dm7025 02-03-2011

Georgian media reform under debate

حصريا سلاف جديد لل Drummer 100&200 بتاريخ 1-6-2011