| | v1.7
- Unicable support added (works only on TBS cards for now)
- CI/CAM support for AverMedia (not tested, please confirm)
- Support for NetUP devices (Diseqc & CI, not tested)
- BDA device error code:14 bug fixed which happens on some devices
- Initial installation dialog supports more languages now (Turkish,Greek,Chinese,Arabic,Ukranian,Farsi...)
- A few bugs in scheduler fixed
- Arabic epg bug fix
- Snapshot crash bug fixed
- LNB Power Off/On support added (in File menu, works only on TBS and Compro devices for now)
- EPG support option added for Israel cable provider HOT.
- * If you encounter any problem with EPG text charset, you should pick the correct EPG code page instead of "auto"
- * BDA Device options now provides different methods for diseqc (Main Menu->Options->Device Options)
- * For unicable, you should select the LNB type as unicable while adding satellites in diseqc dialog
- * Unicable and LNB Power Off/On is not supported on all devices. It should work fine on TBS cards with new drivers (these new drivers should be released by TBS in next few days)
- * If you are still having problem with diseqc on AverMedia devices, please report. You just need to download latest aver media drivers.
- * Kaspersky Antivirus is not recommended since it could be the culprit responsible for des.dll errors due to some false virus alarms / heuristic scan.
Download DvbDream v1.7
ضع تعليق باستخدام حساب الفيس بوك