| | CSP MySQL User Manager v2.1
2.1 - 2011-07-17
- Added: Delete user-button on edit user page.
- Added: Logout confirmation prompt.
- Added: New add-/edituser function.
- Added: New confirmation style on login page.
- Added: Idle icon for idle users on manage users page.
- Added: Fetch data about each user from csp server. Click on the username on manage users page to show.
- Added: Custom csp values included in csp xml user export tool.
- Added: Ecm-rate field to users (requires csp usermanager that supports this, like the AdvXmlUserManager).
- Added: Start-date and expire-date fields to users (requires csp usermanager that supports this, like the AdvXmlUserManager).
- Added: Acive-/idle users listing option on manage users page.
- Added: Expired users are listed with a yellow dot on the manage users page.
- Added: Expired users are shown on the home page.
- Added: Setting to change what will be shown in the extra column on manage users page (default: password).
- Fixed: Page layout on some pages.
- Fixed: Default listing on manage users page wasnt always by username.
- Fixed: Search on manage users page now includes all relevant user fields.
- Fixed: Username can no longer be changed to null (nothing).
- Fixed: Various layout bugs.
- Fixed: PHP notice error on manage users page on some apache configurations.
- Fixed: Better online/offline/idle check on users from csp server.
- Changed: Moved favicon.ico to www root to avoid apache errors.
- Changed: Merged some files together and removed unused files.
- Changed: '10 Latest Failed Login Attempts' only shows if there has been any failed login attempts and logging is enabled.
- Changed: Removed one column add-/edit user page.
- Changed: Switched places on displayname and the extra column on manage users page.
ضع تعليق باستخدام حساب الفيس بوك