Thread Back Search

OpenPli_V2_Volar Black+Miistick+WintvNova-T 09-05-11 UPDATE

• ThE MaStEr
    2011-05-10

• OpenPli_V2_Volar Black Miistick WintvNova-T (09-05-11 UPDATE

كود:
    New OpenPli_V2_Volar Miistick + Black + WintvNova-T (05/09/1911) Upgradeable
    Sorry for the absence, I have to make the little work there.

Because I worked the Black Fly TDT which is what most have, I did some tweaking and set everything to the new structures for which we work.

Can operate 2 or 3 USB DTT at a time (although I think it silly, but who knows).

100% Open-Kernel Pli

TDT-USB Drivers (TodoDream, sifteam, OpenPli)

"The one you upload is ready to fly Black + Ministick (the DOAS at a time or independent) (I could not try the WinTV Nova T + some more of the other Freeview or alone), and comentareis.

"You need not download anything for the TDT, just connect and start the VU.

-Upgradeable without losing anything.

Crosepg with built-crack pluging sergiotas (required in the D + ARE favorite channels "PAGE), if you pass are the satellites of the list of the favorites of D +.

"The crosEpg what configurais in Menu-Settings-CrosEgp and manually download it first: Menu-plugins-CrosEpg (now you have it configured to run the daily sergiotas pluging to 4 am)
    Know that pluging sergiotas weekly downloads the epg transponder and also passes the epg also to HD channels (great job).

"CCcam 2.1.3

-Place your config in / etc /

"In plugins you have more emus.

"In the PPanel you have several utilidaes and information from the VU (blue button-PPanel)

-Fixed-nan (infobar us in the ECM time)

"If conectais two USB Freeview, you know that you can record one Freeview channel and watch or record another of DTT, in addition to the SAT,
    I did try recording two plus two of tdt sat at the same time and without problems.

-Recognizes but not hear the sound AC3 +.

-Configure your IP, canals, etc.,
    Remember to run the weekly epg sergiotas, it should be the favorite channels D + "HOME."

"To find channels of DTT DTT Tuners configurais the frequencies of europe ,......., T, that is enough to find the Spanish channels, are all frequencies.

"Tested only on the flash, I'm uploading this to flash and NFI.

I hope you go well at least the usb-tdt that I comment,

They enjoy it, I do not have more time.

Greetings

NOTE: This backup does not contain any keys, or anything prohibited by law, the emus are legal to read our target.
    THX javier3034

DOWNLOAD USB

DOWNLOAD NFI

من مواضيعى فى المنتدى

Jeff Zucker to Exit NBCU Post-Merger

باصدار جديد DDD-dm7020hd-2.1

تقرير مفصل عن تحفة هيوماكس iCord HD+

ali@sat Dreambox Setting© E2 19.01.2012

DDD-dm800se-1.4-20111214194504

Kino Polska looks to VOD

All Biss Active Keys OK 13-04-2012

Black Hole 1.7.7 rev. B for Vu+ Uno